does this sound good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does this sound good?

Alright I invited my friend to my party last night that I haven't seen since graduation night. She's still cool so I decided I want to take her out. So I was thinking dinner at The Melting Pot http://www.meltingpot.com/Orlandofl/home.html then go karts and a movie back at my place. Any suggestion?
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Re: does this sound good?

yeah, its way expensive (over a 100) but wonderful place to take a girl. They have one here in KC.
    Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Comment

I'll go on a date with you if you take me go kart riding. Heck, we can even go to McDonald's if you'd like to save money. :)

It sounds expensive, but it does sound like a great way to treat a lady. If you have the money I say go for it, and you two enjoy yourselves.

Comment

for a girl point of view that sound good to me. but i would rather eat hot dogs and burgers at the go cart place. it cuts the edge for a first date. you don't want to be stuck at a table with nothing to talk about
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
          for a girl point of view that sound good to me. but i would rather eat hot dogs and burgers at the go cart place. it cuts the edge for a first date. you don't want to be stuck at a table with nothing to talk about
          yeah sitting there with nothing to talk about isn't fun. mmm burgers.:banana:
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Just take her downtown to all the clubs. Plenty of restraunts to eat at. Plenty of other fish to keep you occupied when you two have nothing to talk about.
            Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

oh yeah if you do go karting, word of advice, don't turn into a competition (no bump drafting she won't find that as funny as you, no late braking into the corners believe me when she eats the wall you won't be laughing) I did that once and let me tell you that was a rough rest of the night.

Comment

Melting Pot FTW. I need to take the wifie there again, thanks for the reminder.

Rob
                \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

If the first date is high class, she will expect you to be a high class man the rest of the time! Do you really want that burden of having to spend big bucks everytime you take her out? Cheap + Fun on the first date is the way to go!
                  Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                    If the first date is high class, she will expect you to be a high class man the rest of the time! Do you really want that burden of having to spend big bucks everytime you take her out? Cheap + Fun on the first date is the way to go!
                    That's what I'm saying, stay cheap then if you end up together then surprise her with the expensive things. That way she'll stay greatful for anything you give her and not expect much. You want her to be happy with what is not what could be.

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
                      You want her to be happy with what is, not what could be.
                      :tup:
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Competition FTL with girls on dates. My *** bearly goes on these go karts so she;ll win.

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
                          That's what I'm saying, stay cheap then if you end up together then surprise her with the expensive things. That way she'll stay greatful for anything you give her and not expect much. You want her to be happy with what is not what could be.
                          I approve this post.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X