Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Corvette SS Spied!

thats a local car isnt it?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

yup, Honey bee's mom from msc
      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
      94 comero 3.4

Comment

thought so :)

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

They should call it the Corvette Stingray, that would be sweet!
          -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

looks like they are putting the corvette way into the supercar stage so when the new camaro comes out there will be more of a prefomance gap

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Am I the only one who sees Z06 badges?
              -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

are you the only one who didn't read the story. Doesnt really matter what the badges say...
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

its whats on the inside that matters
                  and you can tell that scoop is hiding a super charger

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

the thing that i dont understand is that the z06 is a thoroughbred RACE car. manufacturers usually dont put dry sump in engines they expect to be road warriors. so y then would they make an even MORE powerful vette based on the LS2? i know it says 6.2L but i figure if you bowl out the pistons to lower comp ratio for the super you'd probably add up to that .2L... i would think they'd wanna throw the super on the LS7.
                    btw, if they do in fact call it an SS, you know that when the camaro comes out its gonna go camaro<z28<SS. i kinda wish they'd stop second guessing themselves and leave the "Z" mark as the most powerful model like they did in the old days. it just makes more sense to me...
                    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X