Dumb Fu(K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Fu(K

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-...QQcmdZViewItem Seriously this guy deserves to be castrated!! :spank: :twak: :slap:

Oh and look at the interior i like the baseball bat. He must live in the bad part of town, lol.

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
    '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
    '66 Ford SOLD

Re: Dumb Fu(K

I like the color
    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Is it just me or does the passenger side exhaust tip stick out further than the driver's side one? I like the color, but the spinners have got to go. The paint is probably chipping because it was a Maaco job.

Comment

its a wiffle ball bat...ya thats gonna do a lot of damage....ya i do like the color tho

87 Firebird RIP
        96 Camaro RS RIP
        94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

i have seen a lot worse, swap the wheels and you are good to roll.

Comment

Why is he a dumb ****?
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
              Why is he a dumb ****?
              plastic bats FTW!!!!

it is indeed a nice color.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

not my favorite color
                2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                  Why is he a dumb ****?
                  Mustang in the garage and a f-body outside.

That car is hideous on so many levels. The paint is chiping because there is no primer under it.

Comment

eh... dont ever put anything bigger than 18s on an fbody 17s look the best IMO

Comment

I'd run the Corvette 19s. 17's look too small to me. especially if you don't lower your car a lot.
                      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                        I'd run the Corvette 19s. 17's look too small to me. especially if you don't lower your car a lot.
                        so then you must hate the stock 16" chrome polished rims that you and I have.
                        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

for some odd reason i kinda like those rims on that car. I usually hate huge chrome rims on a fbody but it looks alright with the paint. hmmm...Its gotta be that paint. Wow do i love that color on a car!!!

Comment

Ghetto gay wheels. What a looooooser.

Comment

I like the color, but it was a crap job though
                              Originally posted by kala
                              I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                              parting her out

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X