How much do you make an hour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much do you make an hour?

$19.75 Per hour, 39.50 on Holidays, Loss Prevention Investigator for The Home Depot

Comment

Originally posted by caveblazin
      20.50hr being a PO-PO and we get TONS of overtime cause we have to go to court and we get a 2hr minimum every time we go. And if we want to work extra jobs they very from 19hr to 35hr depends on who we work for. Good paying job thats fun....
      never heard you guys refer to yourself as po-po b4 but lemme take the chance here to say thanks for keepin us all safe! :bowdown:
      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Enough ;)

But, I'm not posting a number.

Enough to buy my house last year, got engaged over the summer, got my non-stock bird, sexy neon and the new 2007 E350.... and company car is a 2007 GL450 :banana:
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

non stock bird needs to make a track appearance james :p it's getting cool out.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

This thursday, N/A :)
            Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
            nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
            2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
            2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by caveblazin
              20.50hr being a PO-PO and we get TONS of overtime cause we have to go to court and we get a 2hr minimum every time we go. And if we want to work extra jobs they very from 19hr to 35hr depends on who we work for. Good paying job thats fun....
              iv never heard of a pd paying hourly..... everywhere here is salary

Comment

Originally posted by Y2KBird
                $19.75 Per hour, 39.50 on Holidays, Loss Prevention Investigator for The Home Depot

might wana check out your store on home depot blvd/marketplace blvd in irving texas..... i work next door and I have seen a few grab and runs there, and several upon several cars just rolling up and taking plants at night, not even trying to hide it.... im an lpo for frys.... how about a job? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                  never heard you guys refer to yourself as po-po b4 but lemme take the chance here to say thanks for keepin us all safe! :bowdown:
                  He's doing exceptionally well for being a Police officer. Who do you work for? All the agencies around here start at around 13$.

I'm 19 and make 14$/h. part time while I go through college.. I don't think this jobs gonna last long, though.
                  <b>1996 Camaro Z28 M6 Convertible</b> Not stock (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055334\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Wrecked, 3/4/06)</i><br /><b>1995 Camaro 3.4L</b> (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/602057\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Sold, 8/05)</i>

Comment

I'm making $8.56 (yeah, i know, 56 cents?...56 cent raise..) bussing and sometimes hosting at Red Lobster. We don't get tips though..but it's not too bad getting paid by the hour if it isn't busy. Oh yeah, and I'm 17, senior in high school.

The only bad thing is I could go anywhere from 5 hours/week to 25 hours/week. Just need
                    $200/month to pay for gas and insurance!
                    Black 1998 Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2300862\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2300862</a>

Comment

I work at NAPA and I make $6.50 an hour. I'm 18 and taking a few community college classes, mostly just saving up for uni. You guys think I could get a higher-paying job, and if so, what should I do? I've always liked doing construction, but for some reason I've always been told it doesn't pay well.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Beast
                        I work at NAPA and I make $6.50 an hour. I'm 18 and taking a few community college classes, mostly just saving up for uni. You guys think I could get a higher-paying job, and if so, what should I do? I've always liked doing construction, but for some reason I've always been told it doesn't pay well.
                        it pays great... I think they make like $15 an hour(more then I make)

either way you are making like min wage it will pay more then that, maybe not at first but if you show that you are worthwhile and not like a hobo they pickup to work the day then you will make some ok money.

Comment

31.12 Per Hour

Comment

$10 an hour under the table as a mechanic. i work after school at UTI about 32 hours a week. pays the bills
                            '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
                            Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

10/15 hour, average is 10-12 after gas money.
                              I'm 18 and I deliver pizzas.

Btw, I'm new, HI

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X