Camaro SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro SS

I'm looking at maybe getting this car, but is this to much many miles?
    http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dd...aler_id=576775

Re: Camaro SS

i wouldnt. you can find one with 1/4 the milage for a tad bit more than that.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Yeah, way to many miles. Plus it's an automatic SS? Did they even make those? It just doesn't look right, power everything but not leather? I thought that was part of the package, along with the rear window defrost. Hmmm, something seems screwy about it. Looks like it's been kept in a garage with those miles on it?

Rob
      \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
        Yeah, way to many miles. Plus it's an automatic SS? Did they even make those? It just doesn't look right, power everything but not leather? I thought that was part of the package, along with the rear window defrost. Hmmm, something seems screwy about it. Looks like it's been kept in a garage with those miles on it?

Rob

wow, you guys need to read...its a Z...even the ad says so....and ya that sucker looks like it's been rode hard and put up wet...I vote no, way to many miles.

and, look at the shot of the rear with the trunk open.....two tone??? I think it's been painted as well....walk away, jst walk away.
        Last edited by nikon; 08-04-2006, 06:26 PM.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
          wow, you guys need to read...its a Z...even the ad says so....
          Yeah, and the badges say SS. The spoiler is an SS and the SLP center exhaust, and the hoood, and the dash. That's why I called it an SS. But I can't read. Oh, and check just under the VIN... right before * 9 Photos! *

Rob
          Last edited by rt1; 08-04-2006, 06:45 PM.
          \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
            Plus it's an automatic SS? Did they even make those?
            Rob
            I actually want an auto, because I can't drive stick yet. :spank: My parents have put off teaching me. It is a real SS, I was just woundering how long those LS1s last. The car looks beautiful, I've seen it in person. The engine is what concerns me.

Comment

i think they made a few ss auto's but if you get it it wont be too long before some parts that are semi-expensive will need replacing, unless most have been already but i doubt it. it does look clean though, except for the drivers side floor lol

Comment

The 10-Spoke SS wheels shown weren't available in '98. Another tip-off to it's falsehood. I could appreciate the all the exterior mods except the badging. You'd get ripped by too many keen F-Body fans with the fake identification. I'd keep looking.
                1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

yeah, its pretty obvious that its been painted... i would get the carfax

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X