embarassing moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• embarassing moments

Let's share, I just farted really loud in the library at school and you could hear a pin drop....
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Re: embarassing moments

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
    Let's share, I just farted really loud in the library at school and you could hear a pin drop....

My friends and I were taking this class and the prof was writing on the whiteboard. My friends and I were whispering jokes back and forth. I laughed so hard I let a huge one rip. The whole class just stared at me. Funny as hell!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

and this one time, I thought "this is the last engien swap".........

no really, back in '03, pulled up to the gate, and pleaded my case to the guards to let me back on base while smoke & steam started rolling out fron under the hood, wheel wells, front clip......
      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
      94 comero 3.4

Comment

/\/\ the great fire of 03

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...nny+commercial

09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

AWSOME! :rock:

I've had my fair share of farting in quiet fast food places :)

Its kind of a tradition to do it in states i don't live in during vacations.
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

many years ago, i was giving my future gf a ride home from work, so she sits down and pulls a clothes hanger from under her butt and hands it to me, i guess i forgot to remove it before she sat down. well i go to toss it out the window and as i was throwing it out the hook part caught one of my nostrils and damn near went though. there was blood all over the place. a couple of guys walking by saw the whole thing and i swear they were rolling on the ground laughing

Comment

that was great:eek:

Comment

HA nice vid.....those girls and their secret farts...

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS
                    HA nice vid.....those girls and their secret farts...
                    LOL...secret...lol

i cant seem to remember ne of mine, only friends. like my friend trying to hold in a fart during a prayer at a religious gathering but it ended up coming out super loud.

ummm...i usually just do small stuff like good looking women catching me check them out or i trip infront of them.
                    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Originally posted by RicE-ter
                      LOL...secret...lol

i cant seem to remember ne of mine, only friends. like my friend trying to hold in a fart during a prayer at a religious gathering but it ended up coming out super loud.

ummm...i usually just do small stuff like good looking women catching me check them out or i trip infront of them.
                      Ya sometimes I get caught looking too, but by my g/f....... that's when Im in the dog house. :(

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS
                        Ya sometimes I get caught looking too, but by my g/f....... that's when Im in the dog house. :(
                        Been there all too many times.
                        Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Originally posted by SIGNMAN
                          many years ago, i was giving my future gf a ride home from work, so she sits down and pulls a clothes hanger from under her butt and hands it to me, i guess i forgot to remove it before she sat down. well i go to toss it out the window and as i was throwing it out the hook part caught one of my nostrils and damn near went though. there was blood all over the place. a couple of guys walking by saw the whole thing and i swear they were rolling on the ground laughing
                          Haha, I laughed good with that one. I can just picture it.

I can't think of any previous ones, but just yesterday morning, I was eating a donut at work, and i had my hands full of paperwork. All of a sudden a big piece broke off, so I tried to catch it with my mouth by plowing into it. I got it all over my face and it fell anyway. I tried to catch the falling chunk with the notepad I had in my other hand and I ended up smacking the large falling piece into a bystanders head. It was crowded in that area because we all left a meeting and EVERYONE saw me do it. Worst off, I just met everyone that day, lol.
                          <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy
                            Haha, I laughed good with that one. I can just picture it.

I can't think of any previous ones, but just yesterday morning, I was eating a donut at work, and i had my hands full of paperwork. All of a sudden a big piece broke off, so I tried to catch it with my mouth by plowing into it. I got it all over my face and it fell anyway. I tried to catch the falling chunk with the notepad I had in my other hand and I ended up smacking the large falling piece into a bystanders head. It was crowded in that area because we all left a meeting and EVERYONE saw me do it. Worst off, I just met everyone that day, lol.
                            That's awesome! I'd pay money for a video of that.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Well, two in a row tonight. i'm in publix to get some stuff, so when i'm doen i go the the cashier. She rings up the bill. $27.67. I look in my wallet and my card is gone. so i thought, no bigee, i'll just pay for it with cash. Look and only have a $10. "Well...this is embarassing..." so i go home to get it (i live 3 minutes away). So on the wwy back i'm approaching a stop sign behind a slow moving VW Golf, single pipe. So i give a slight rev just to joke around. He takes off slowly and when he shifts i hear "WHOOOSH" Ya...i got humbled...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X