GM is getting smarter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM is getting smarter!

I just saw a commercial for the GTO on tv. That was a sexy commercial. If they go this with the new Camaro we'll be ok.
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Re: GM is getting smarter!

nice I've been mostly liking the new pontiac commercials of late. but no clip? or just not on the web yet?
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

sexy in what way? Haven't seen it yet...
      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I think i've seen the one you're talking about

personally i like the mustang commercial where the dad and son are in a new mustang gt doing burnouts, and the dads like "now see, thats what i'm talking about, this is not a toy.... wanna go again?" :p
        RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
          sexy in what way? Haven't seen it yet...
          It showed all the curves on a black GTO against a dark backround with smoke. They showed a burnout as well. GTO=teh sexy in low light too.
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid
            I think i've seen the one you're talking about

personally i like the mustang commercial where the dad and son are in a new mustang gt doing burnouts, and the dads like "now see, thats what i'm talking about, this is not a toy.... wanna go again?" :p
            That, and the new Dodge Caliber with the children's show characters are my two favorites right now. And the Caliber one with the dog mooning everyone.
            1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X