Anyone Play Counter Strike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Play Counter Strike?

I recently got DSL and damn ive been playin the **** out of some counter strike:source. Anyone else play it alot? We need a fbody v6 clan!
    1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Re: Anyone Play Counter Strike?

i used to play
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

no bunnyhopping

campers will get fragged.

Comment

FPS Doug FTW!!1!!one11
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Hells yes!! Day of Defeat: Source is really good too. If your in the mood for some good ol' CS action go to 216.52.143.61:27015.
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Upgrade your computer and start playing BF2.

Its like CS on crack.
            -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

CS1.6 is the only way to be. Bf2 is great but I hate the unrealistic damage, I mean it takes two hits to kill with a 50cal sniper rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by RodB
                CS1.6 is the only way to be. Bf2 is great but I hate the unrealistic damage, I mean it takes two hits to kill with a 50cal sniper rifle.
                Um, it depends on where you hit them. You can't argue that its unrealistic when you're talking about a game where hand grenades are the size of footballs and bounce off walls like you're playing pong. The AWP? Yeah, now thats realistic. :tdown:
                -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

I heard that CS 1.6 > is better than Source.
                  I play the hell out of some 1.6, and still suck.
                  AWP > scoutd
                  I used to play Soldier of Fortune 2, I smashed on everybody.
                  2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

i play a little 1.6

Camaro V6 - 14.3 @ 96mph
                    Camaro SS - cam/boltons/m6/tune
                    http://www.crfhq.com

Comment

AWP = pwnd
                      but don't camp, that's lame. gotta pwn on tha moov.

and skywalking = lol

"ok, let's go."
                      "let's get the hell outta here"

Comment

I played Source for a little while, haven't played in awhile though...I just got the PC running the way I want it to and was thinking about starting back up again. Probably will do that this week. I'm also getting back into gaming period, so upgrading might be a priority as well, as soon as I'm satisfied (temporarily) with how the car is running....

Does anyone else have priority issues with car vs. everything else that you want to spend money on?
                        -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

yeah.

just bought new tires, ball joint and tie rod ends, and I'm about to get a turbo. the latter isn't a necessity, but rather, an obsession.

so yeah, I'd say the car has been depleting my ends.

Comment

Would getting more RAM make the source run better? I mean I have a 256MB video card and 8000 kbs internet and it lags. Im thinking the 512 isn't enough.
                            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

definitely
                              a gig of ram would be ideal. I'm running 512, and Half life 2 lags

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X