I love my Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my Z

Ive had my z28 for a bout a month now and i have to say there is no comparison. its the greatest feeling when you stomp the throttle and it pins you in your seat. I also love the sound of the exhaust(hooker cat-back)!! Its give me such gratification to know that i could hang with most cars i see around here,not to metion all the aftermarket parts available. I loved my V6 but i think i love my Z a little more!!
    96 Polo Green Camaro<br /><br />Slp Cai,Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back,Catco cat,3.42 Posi rear, KMC Floss Rims 275/45/17 rear 235/45 front

Re: I love my Z

lol id love a z28 over my v6 to bud haha i think anyone would :-p pics?
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

"little" ???
      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V6
        lol id love a z28 over my v6 to bud haha i think anyone would :-p
        Not ME. LOL
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I test drove a Z when I was looking for a new Maro, and it was awsome when I gunned it.... it felt like I was going into hyperspeed mode!

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Congrats on the Z28 - great cars!
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

The difference is still incredible, going from V6 to V8 = time to change pants
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

The only thing i dont like is the optispark,which i already had to change cause my water pump blew and water destroyed it. But its still worth it!!!!!! Does anyone know any V8 camaro links beside camaroz28.com? not that its a bad site(i love it and spend most of my free time browsing)but id like to check them all out.
                Last edited by camarocrzy; 06-10-2006, 06:24 PM.
                96 Polo Green Camaro<br /><br />Slp Cai,Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back,Catco cat,3.42 Posi rear, KMC Floss Rims 275/45/17 rear 235/45 front

Comment

I love me some LT1. But it doesn't love me back when it needs fixing. Bastard...
                  1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V6
                    lol id love a z28 over my v6 to bud haha i think anyone would :-p pics?
                    yes, any pics?
                    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
                      I love me some LT1. But it doesn't love me back when it needs fixing. Bastard...
                      im with ya.

Opti = :rant:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

yeah opti is hellish from what ive heard but try ls1tech.com they seem to really know there stuff, even lt1 stuff

also very glad and very lucky to have a v8.
                        2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

I think "Z" is taken.

Z = Datsun/Nissan Z !!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            4 days ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Little work today
                            by ssms5411
                            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X