I no longer have my Camaro...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I no longer have my Camaro...

Well, after a total of 58 months of ownership between my two v6 Camaros, I traded down my 2000 for the car below, on Friday. I found it in Tampa and picked it up on my way home to Shreveport. I hope I like her, because I'm going to be keeping her for probably five years or more. So, tell me what you think. I'm going to take some pictures with a real digital camera, and get a movie of it to put on here.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/fil...skyb/36071.JPG

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/fil...skyb/36070.JPG
    2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Re: I no longer have my Camaro...

Amazing trade! I hope you love it! I know I would.
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

What year is it? Auto or 6 speed?
      <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Comment

very nice, just reading the link i was thinking you ditched the f bodys all together.

looks great, get a new air filter!!
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
          very nice, just reading the link i was thinking you ditched the f bodys all together.

looks great, get a new air filter!!
          NEVER! :) I'm stuck with f-bodies for as long as I can drive one. I know, the air filter is kinda dirty, I need to do a few little things to make it perfect, and that's one of them It's an auto, and I wish it had a 6-speed. The only one in Florida that I could find was $5k more than mine. I haven't had time yet for more pictures, but I will tomorrow
          2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

Are those Corvette Fuel Rail Covers on the almighty T/A?!?!
            --1986 Firebird M5-- TEAM RED

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2109812

Comment

thats a real nice setup... congrats on your new baby. cigar?
              Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by majeskyb
                I traded down my 2000 for the car below
                traded down... :naughty:

yeah thats right, i'm whoring at 6 in the morning, what can i say.....

Comment

Nice trade man. I thought you went to a Subi from the link.

Comment

Did you say you traded down? Looks like you traded UP! Nice.
                    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Camarorulz
                      Did you say you traded down? Looks like you traded UP! Nice.
                      Yeah... I traded down :D I'm a Camaro fan so you know how hard it was for me to get into one of these :) . Yep, those are vette covers under the hood. Where I bought it had no clue what's been done to it, but I'm 99% sure it has an aftermarket exhaust on it and it really looks like it's been lowered. That and I can't go over speed bumbs to save my life in her.

You know, it's funny that whenever I post a pic, everybody thinks it's about a subi. I just use that site because I'm a member from another time, and it's free picture hosting. Oh, she's a 2000. I don't know if I mentioned that already

Comment

traded down

we all know going from a camaro to a bird is a big trade up, regardless of engine
                        RedlineVSix

Comment

bird > all, ws6 > everything

Comment

Looking good

:cool:

trying to pull off a johnny ray
                            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred
                              What year is it? Auto or 6 speed?
                              Don't you have one of these also Fred?

Rob
                              \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X