My Court Update.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Court Update.........

So as you know I had court this morning. I get there at 8:00am and court is at 8:30. Im waiting around watching all the weird *** people come in and out of the building and so time goes by and by 8:25 my lawyers (yes lawyers, i have 2) arent there. So im thinking oh **** im going to jail before I even get to talk to the State Attorney. 8:35 comes and my lawyers stroll in. So they both go intot he court room to try settle my cases before court but something magical is revealed. The State Trooper didnt submitt ANY police reports and its been 3 months since the incident happen. I now have another Trial date of June 6th at 9am. If nothing is submitted by then im a free man with NO charged at all against me. So now I wait.......
    Past Ride
    1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
    (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Re: My Court Update.........

Thats good news, good luck with it and keep us updated.
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

when I got my racing ticket (completely dumb on my part) I hired a lawyer and he went in to talk to the commonwealth's attorney before the trial and got it talked down to a normal 5-10 over speeding since it was my first offense... on record. It was an instant recklass no matter how fast I was going- loss of license, jail time, points, community service. I forget what part of the sentence was mantatory if I was found guilty.

Whole thing ended up costing me a little over $1000 after I paid for my lawyer and paid the state fine for speeding. But I think I got lucky. So good luck with you man!!!

Comment

why should you have to wait for the state to fix their mistake? you should go free now.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Man.. I can't get hit by luck with a brick like that!!

Let's hope the cop doesn't remember ;)
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

good news, thats one stupid state trooper considering the ones in florida are complete pricks whenever they get the chance. Especially the ones in the 02 Z28s.
            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X