Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ dateline NBC

Dude these clips of getting guys trying to solicit sex from minors LOL

holy ****, they got the one dude to walk in the house buck naked, then the reporter walks out and starts interviewing him LOL
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Re: LOL @ dateline NBC

Yeah, I saw a similar show like that where the guy was a midget! I was like... omg, midgets, priests, what's next??? Holy cripes...
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Saw that one. Pretty scarry.
      Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

here is a link, gotta launch the player to the right
        http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12614443/page/5/

here is one with a few clips of guys, one with the naked guy, one guy BROUGH HIS KID WITH HIM!!
        http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?...6&f=00&fg=copy
        millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

yea I've watched all of them. the perverted jusctice people are weirdos. but I love that show!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans
            Dude these clips of getting guys trying to solicit sex from minors LOL

holy ****, they got the one dude to walk in the house buck naked, then the reporter walks out and starts interviewing him LOL
            Yeah, my wife and I saw that one. Did you see the one previous to that? Where this guy brought his little boy with him to the house and he was going to have sex with a boy. Everybody wondered what he was going to do with his son. I wondered what would have happened if Dateline didn't bust him.

My supervisor who I use to carpool with was a definate pedifiler. He's a 50 year old man that likes little girls (teen to pre-teen). Unfortunately he is getting what he wants in Mexico. It's weird how he talks about it as if everybody is doing it or something. He tries to discourage me from getting married too back then. Thank God I got laid off from that job. I just can't stand him. Unfortunately, he's only a block away from where I live.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

i think that show is the best thing (for the public) ever put on TV. i saw that one about the naked middle eastern man and i really was not suprised by anything he did or said he wanted to do with the cat.
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

That happened really close to me, kinda creepy, the guy across the street got busted for that awhile back, lost his home, family, and everything. As he should, F*cking Sickos are out there, they should be put in Gitmo with the terrorist suspects.

Comment

the cat guy was a little freaky.

I never ever heard of a cat fetish before, and I thought I have heard of it all...
                  -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

wow, that's awesome.. just saw the video.

they deserve it 100%!
                    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Savorybacon
                      That happened really close to me, kinda creepy, the guy across the street got busted for that awhile back, lost his home, family, and everything. As he should, F*cking Sickos are out there, they should be put in Gitmo with the terrorist suspects.
                      funniest part about that one.. is that greenville is literally in the middle of no where.

i love the looks on those guys' faces when the reporter walks out. you can just tell they just **** their pants. and they all use the same excuse,"well i just came to give the kid help." WTF kind of help was that mid-eastern dude trying to give? tips on raping a cat? :spank: i hope all those guys rot in jail.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X