The beast begins!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beast begins!!!

Well...I have finally started doing the things I said I would do the the car. My goal of the last year(my last year in high school) was to get a f-body I could afford and pay of this year and begin building it threwought my colleage career. I found a nice 94Formula for $2,000 bucks it had 188,000 miles on it but ran good. Well....a good street car has to at least sound good in the audio apartment...so today I finished installing my 2-12inch kicker subs and my 400watt amp. Ther place right behind my passenger seat where you can see them in the back threw the glass...sounds pretty good. I am not that much of a fan of audio but the box it is in and the subs and amp...looks awesome. So now with the time to save money again I have to sit and drool about what I will do this summer when I more money save. But at least the (Black Beast project) has begun.

Complete motor rebuild=$3,500
    Vortech Supercharger=$3,335
    Rebuilt Tranny with shift kit=?
    A tuxedo black paintjob=?
    BLack Beast completed=great happiness for me.

If any one wants to see the pics because I am documenting the whole thing...it's goona be fun.
    Last edited by PunkRockerK; 04-05-2006, 08:12 PM.
    94 Firebird Formula<br />mods=Flowmasters (glass pack in place of cat), K&N cold air intake,hypertech tuned.

Re: The beast begins!!!

Originally posted by PunkRockerK
    Well...I have finally started doing the things I said I would do the the car. My goal of the last year(my last year in high school) was to get a f-body I could afford and pay of this year and begin building it threwought my colleage career. I found a nice 94Formula for $2,000 bucks it had 188,000 miles on it but ran good. Well....a good street car has to at least sound good in the audio apartment...so today I finished installing my 2-12inch kicker subs and my 400watt amp. Ther place right behind my passenger seat where you can see them in the back threw the glass...sounds pretty good. I am not that much of a fan of audio but the box it is in and the subs and amp...looks awesome. So now with the time to save money again I have to sit and drool about what I will do this summer when I more money save. But at least the (Black Beast project) has begun.

Complete motor rebuild=$3,500
    Vtech Supercharger=$3,335
    Rebuilt Tranny with shift kit=?
    A tuxedo black paintjob=?
    BLack Beast completed=great happiness for me.

If any one wants to see the pics because I am documenting the whole thing...it's goona be fun.

vtech supercharger? vortech?

sounds sweet get pics of the car and the system. what color is it?
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Yeah I meant to say vortech...I usaualy shortin it. Until I get my camera working I wont be able to post the pics of my system...but here is some of the car the day I got it.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...1/974a242c.jpg
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...1/HPIM0462.jpg

oh yeah...this is my daily driver just had some new swampers put on it a couple months ago

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...479_edited.jpg
      94 Firebird Formula<br />mods=Flowmasters (glass pack in place of cat), K&N cold air intake,hypertech tuned.

Comment

blah... vortech... procharger FTW!!!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
          blah... vortech... procharger FTW!!!
          Quoted FTT (for the truth)

MS paint FTW
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Fbody3400; 04-05-2006, 09:56 PM.
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X