Favorite Part About Owning An F-body? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Part About Owning An F-body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Part About Owning An F-body?

Mine has got to be when im driving down the road and look over and see a little kid smiling from ear to ear once he sees my car. My other favorite part is passing an older person and watchin their mouths drop when seeing a 16 year old drive such a nice car! What are yalls favorite parts about owning an f-body?

cheap parts!

Comment

The looks i get. Its certainly not the raw v6 fury power!

Comment

The combination of decent gas mileage and a good amount of "pep."
        -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

Ok iam driving down the street and these group of girls just stare smile when I drive by [img]smile.gif[/img]
          $Ryan$<br />95 3400 Teal Green FireBird M5<br />Mods: see link <a href=\"http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420\" target=\"_blank\">http://lowrider.cardomain.com/id/mystical420</a> <br />1986 Gold Mazda B2000 ROTIP :)<br />*New*74 Moded 350 Chevy Pickup

Comment

Yea the looks from girls and like 02Pewter I love seeing little kids smiling when i drive by with the loudmouth talking.
            I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

the looks i get. and everbody thinks my car is fast around here. that's a joke. but yeah, good gas milage with a good amount of "pep" like Fredless said is another good thing.

edit: oh yeah and i'm the fastest out of all my friends. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ August 22, 2004, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: j_downey50 ]
              1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

driving it with no ttops :D
                99 WS6
                13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Looks nice, t-tops, cheap parts. Deff isnt the power that are almight 3.4's put out.

Ahh the girl comment. Usually the group of girls that stare at my car are still in H.S(16yearolds). Always makes me mad cause there to young
                  1994 firebird red t-tops 115K miles. needs paint job badly<br /><br />1993 camaro - gone<br /><br />1995 camaro - rdy to be drivin :)<br /><br />1987 camaro - slow *** v8 - blew it up ha

Comment

300+ hp, V8 sound, 6 gears, t-tops, damn good looks and owning a car I've loved my whole life for only $241/month.

-Mike
                    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

The freedom one feels driving it. Makes you feel young, no matter how old you are.
                      The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

I like how everyone thinks it is stupidly fast (because they just assume it has an LS1 when I tell them I have a Firebird) but it is really just average at best.

Actually the only things I really like are the looks and the the way the interior is setup.
                        Matt<br />2000 Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/index.php?\" target=\"_blank\">FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

#1, the looks. Cleaned the car yesterday, I had a 30ish year old mother hanging out of her SUV staring at my car, then went into the gas station to get a drink, a car with 3-4 girls in it stare at me getting out, and as I'm walking in I could of sworn I heard a "Mm, mmm, mm"

I don't really like the 16 year old driving daddies car looks, most of the people look at me like I'm an @sshole. Gotta love the "WTF are you doing out, probably going to go cause trouble" when I'm out at like 1:30AM gassing up.

Also, the 3.4 could be alittle faster, but it does have some pretty good pep. Also, lets not forget, it could be worse...we could be in Mustangs.
                          <b>1996 Camaro Z28 M6 Convertible</b> Not stock (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055334\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Wrecked, 3/4/06)</i><br /><b>1995 Camaro 3.4L</b> (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/602057\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Sold, 8/05)</i>

Comment

Whats funny is after i read this post, i logged off and went outside to go to a friends house. As i was gettin in my car in my driveway, two kids on their bikes were riding by (12 - 14 years old or so), and one of them stopped and was like "Nice car man"

i had to smile and say thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Rwd and manual tranny... car like that getting rarer and rarer :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X