World O' Wheels - Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World O' Wheels - Chicago

went to world of wheels on saturday at McCormick convention center in chicago.
    It was cool.. after a few crazy taxi drivers and a long ride on the train we were there.
    I forgot my camera so i didnt take pictures.

There was a camaro.. that started as a 94 v6
    which is now a 98 drag car.. it was awesome i spent some time talking to the owner/ driver.
    it has a 632c.i. motor, no nos, no supercharger, just all motor and it does at 6.64second 1/4 mile at like 207mph or somethin.. it was sweet

There was about 30 camaro's ... midwest f body association car club had all their camaro's there.. probably about 20 or so

Anyway. it was fun , lots of sweet cars!
    [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

dang 6 secs!?

yah ive heard about that GM race motor 11:1 compression 632ci big block like almost 800hp out of the box or sumtin like that

*EDIT*
    Technical Notes: ZZ 572/720R Technical Information
    Horsepower 720 @ 6250 RPM
    Torque 685 Ft. Lbs. @ 4500 RPM
    Max. Recommended RPM 6750 RPM
    Compression Ratio 12:1

there was the also the 620 ci one found at gmgoodwrench.com for GM ones, but also read about people boring and stroking farther

[ January 29, 2006, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: RicE-ter ]
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

yeh my brother went to that on saturday, but i didnt go.
      I did see some of the cars there, and they looked preatty cool.
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/802975/3\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/802975/3</a>

Comment

CamaroEric25- where u from?

They also had a dragster with a jet engine out of a citation jet..
        he said it does under 4 seconds in the 1/4 but someone told me it was b.s.. i have no idea but it looked sweet
        *Matt

Comment

It's possible. You can put skinnies on all 4 corners of a jet engine car because the power does not go through the wheels. You get less tire drag and no loss of traction (except in braking). Hopefully jet engines don't become the new thing though because regular engines are still confusing me.
          There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

im from Roslle, which is right next to schamburg.
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/802975/3\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/802975/3</a>

Comment

Random question for you Strtracer. Do you play halo2 ever and if so what is your gamertag?
              2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

And does anyone have pictures from this event? i was out of town and didnt get to go.
                2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

No i dont play halo2, i have before though.

and i was so pist at myself for not bringing my camera. there was some sweet rides for sure.
                  *Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X