I love show offs. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love show offs. . .

well this happened actually last year but since it involved a camaro and a show off i thought id share.

Before Me and my co-workers left work some guy pulls into the shop with a really nice 94 green z28. He was friends with one of the guys i worked with and he wanted to show off "HIS BOSSES CAR".
    The cars got a full roll cage, heads, upper/lower intake, full exhaust, Cam, Nos, and a sweet big block hood. (it was FAST!!)
    Anyways he kept going on and on about it and revving the engine showing it off. When he leaves the parking lot he decides to roast his tires while heading out onto the main road. He hits the gas and dissapears.
    About 2 minutes later we hear someone yelling for help. We ran down at the end of the road and saw him. . . . he ended up doing a 180 and ended up on the side of the road in a ditch. He did about 2000 bucks worth of damage to the maro. [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
    I didnt feel too bad for him "the car and his boss definatly" but him NO way
    95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

why even try to show off if it's NOT YOUR CAR

but i weep for the car
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

OUCH!

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
      1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
      1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

thats PWND x29999999999999999999999999999

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

i hate it when people rev at you..

like im just sitting there and next thing u know, just because i drive a sports car, its rev rev.. i pay no attention to it. i like a good sounding car but theres no need to rev redline to show someone their car

OWNED! x2
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

i was at a car show last year. there was this used car sales guy there, he had a brand new viper convertable. he had been hitting on the hooters girls most the time, and at the end of the show he took off in the viper and lost control and spun it across the road almost hitting a few people and stalled it the wrong way down the main road with everyone watching. lucky for him he didnt hit anyone.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

thats even worse cause he was showing off to girls, and driving a car thats probably what 60 grand++?
              [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] &lt;thats for stupid viper man&gt;
              95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X