the official I'm bored on a friday afternoon post - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the official I'm bored on a friday afternoon post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the official I'm bored on a friday afternoon post

yeah kinda bored this afternoon. I haven't done anything all week but try to find billable work to do. Haven't billed a solitary hour this week. So I have exhausted ebay, and the sites I'm not blocked from viewing.

I am supposed to be reading some stuff for my certification test in June but if I read that stuff for more than 30 minutes at a time I swear my head feels like it's going to explode from sheer boredom. Reading audit standards aren't the most interesting thing on earth. Kinda cool and interesting to execute not so interesting to learn from a book.

Ok that burned about 2 minutes writing this post. ..... [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] <-- don't know that I have ever used that smiley before. What ever happened to fluffy?
    -Brad
    98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
    2000 V-Star Custom 1100
    If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
    :rock:

I'm pretty damn bored too. This day just seems to be draging on and on.

I have been eyeing up moving to another project today since I am really not looking forward to the upcoming work on the one I am currently working on. Plus, the other project is billable and this one is an internal system so it's all overhead. I really don't have much exciting going on this weekend other than DC auto show on saturday and a Caps game sunday. I pretty much just don't want to sit in the office anymore.

That should kill another minute or two for you to read...

Comment

<- Just woke up. Yes... at 2 15pm, i woke up [img]smile.gif[/img] and im bored.
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

count me in on being board. i should have been out of here 27 mins ago. but no. they keep paging me and needing this and that. and now i have to wait for a doctor to call me back. gotta love fridays. oh well it's time and a half. that is what you get for working in a nursing home.

hopefully i will be out of here soon. have a good weekend. i will be back on being board again monday morning at 6:30 am. see you all them
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

lol i just woke up like an hour ago myself... and yeah im bored too...
          disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

I "was" bored too today, but couldn't post cuz I was stuck in a workshop. Now it's time to go to sleeeep...zzzz. ;)
            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I woke up an hour ago too, I just took a three hour nap to kill time.

go to killsometime.com for things to do., i dunno

go eat a whole block of cheese and see if you puke!
              96 Camaro 3.8 A4 Basemodel: 8 mm wires, Shift Kit, Hollowed <br />Cat(o2 sims), RKSport exhaust, IAT 5.6K resistor, Home Depot CAI<br />&gt;&gt;&gt;15.375 @ 89.27&lt;&lt;&lt;NEW BEST TIME <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X