update on my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on my car

for those of you that may know, my car has been in the shop. the entire front end needed to be replaced as far as body panels. well, it's been there since august 9th. the majority of the work has been the headlights.

it took them a week to fix a bend in the radiator support and get the new headlights in. flip-up headlights are a *****. they needed to replace EVERYTHING that has to do with the headlights.

well, the second week (this week) they got all the body work done. they had to send back 3 faulty fenders and 2 faulty front bumper covers. GM was sending them some ****ty stuff. they also got the hood put on (ASCD ta-400 hood. the big block throwback).

it went into paint today. i should have my baby back early next week. they're guessing monday or tuesday. i'm going through serious firebird withdrawl here. i'm used to cleaning it every day that it doesn't rain. i almost started detailing my dad's truck just to get it out of my system but it just wasn't the same. i want my baby back!!! :(

i'll get some pics up on my cardomain sometime in the next couple weeks of the damage and what she looks like now.
    1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X