My fellow Canadians...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow Canadians...

Who else out there is trying to build up their f-bodies? What have you installed & where did you get it?
    (ie. CAI, catback systems, whisper lid)

I'm just trying to figure out where I should do business. Any pros/cons are greatly appreciated!

Right here, all my mods are listed in my sig, I ordered my SLP CAI right off of LM Performance's website, and ordered my hood directly from SLP. My nitrous kit and catback I ordered from a local performance shop here in Edmonton, JB's Power Center. Really anywhere you order from is generally good if it is a reputable company. Any site sponsors are not only dependable but often have sales listed in the sponsor area of this site. Other than that, just shop around for the best deal, and have fun modding your fbody!
    1997 Firebird, A4,WS6 Ram air hood, edelbrock catback, SLP CAI, 85 dry shot<br />1981 Firebird Trans Am<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/dreaded_hope\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/dreaded_hope</a>

Comment

Awesome,
      I was thinking about getting the whole setup from LM, now I know for sure I'll get it there.
      kudos!

Comment

This gets my vote for weirdest post of the year award.

.(damn Canadians..)
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

lol ehh?
          disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Originally posted by borderbird:
            Who else out there is trying to build up their f-bodies? What have you installed & where did you get it?
            (ie. CAI, catback systems, whisper lid)

I'm just trying to figure out where I should do business. Any pros/cons are greatly appreciated!
            mods are in sig.
            1995 Black Firebird Turbo 3.8L<br />Custom FS Headers | AiResearch T04B | Tial 38mm | Bosch BOV | 30\" FMIC | 2.75\" IC pipes | 3\" Exhaust w/cutout | Flowmaster 80 | Walbro In-Tank 255LPH | 180* termo | Autometer Boost + A/F (phantom) | 36# GTP injectors

Comment

Im an american ehhh!
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

When it comes to modding any car, its ALWAYS easier to find parts in the states (used or new)

Then when you order from the states, shipping charges add up pretty quickly (and the exchange rate). A message to all americans - you're lucky you don't have to go through with this kinda of krap!

Comment

yes

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X