• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooo...
    :eek: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
    92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

avalanche meets SSr meets a male penis.......

barf

Comment

avalanche meets SSr meets a male penis.......
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] as opposed to a female penis?
        RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />avalanche meets SSr meets a male penis.......
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] as opposed to a female penis? </font>[/QUOTE]ssh! you know what kinda females have those.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

that article came out two years ago, and it was all speculation. that design didnt come from gm, it was the magazine's design. when the camaro comes back it will look much better than that. also, that date prediction was way too early. back in 2002 the rumor was that it might come back in 2 or 3 years. but now it looks more like 2006-7

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />avalanche meets SSr meets a male penis.......
              [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] as opposed to a female penis? </font>[/QUOTE]ssh! you know what kinda females have those.... [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Do they Eat Mustangs?

Comment

if it's hosted on geocities, it must be true.
                2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ian:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                  [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] as opposed to a female penis? </font>[/QUOTE]ssh! you know what kinda females have those.... [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Do they Eat Mustangs? </font>[/QUOTE][img]smile.gif[/img]
                  I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

That is one of the ugliest ****ing cars that I have seen. If that is really going to be a Camaro, it would be a disgrace to the Camaro name. That car makes the new Mustang look good. It looks like a "non el camino-d" version of the SSR, but at least it is supposed to be a rear wheel drive V8 which is about the only good thing they have going for it--same for the GTO. It is bad enough they pussed out the Impala, Malibu, and the Monte Carlo.
                    Andrew

Comment

G eneral M orons.
                      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

#1. that's ugly.
                        #2. the new camaro will be a 2007 model.
                        #3. it won't be retro styled. Bob Lutz already said no GM vehicles will go the retro path. and i know some idiot is gonna say "what about the SSR?" the SSR is a relatively modern-design, it bears a resemblance to the old Chevy pickups, but it's nowhere near the styling of, say, the new Mustang.
                        \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X