• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReodDai:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:
    In Russia we have a phrase...

"спокойной ночи напишите, пожалуйста я себя нехорошо чувствую"

Loose translation: "He with the biggest bone to pick, has the smallest boner"

Do you have such a phrase in the US?
    In texas we have a phrase: "Woo! Look yall its a russian! Git-R-Done!" </font>[/QUOTE]Oh oh I got one.. in russia we have phrase "Our 5 month olds can drink you Texas pussies under the table AND kick your ***" Got one similar??

Comment

Originally posted by user1101:
      Go Horns. \__/
      [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Texas will eventually rule the world. Why would they want to weaken their nation?

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
        Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious D.O.M.:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:
          In Russia we have a phrase...

"спокойной ночи напишите, пожалуйста я себя нехорошо чувствую"

Loose translation: "He with the biggest bone to pick, has the smallest boner"

Do you have such a phrase in the US?
          How did you find out about Texas?

Anyway, IL is the best state ever. As was stated before we own all of racing even though it seems to be based in the south. So to own something we're not even remotely interested in, over those who dedicate their lives to it, is quiet an achievement. [img]smile.gif[/img] :cool:

I fly my IL state flag proudly on the same level as the Polish flag. :cool:

And lets not forget the best country ever. This is totally based on who won the World's Strongest Man Competition. Cause it just proves who can kick who's ***! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Oh look even two in the top 6. And look at the seperation from the second place. Not even close. 2 and 3 probably have some polish blood in them anyway as they used to be part of Poland.

1. Mariusz Pudzianowski Poland 66
          2. Zydrunas Savickas Lithuania 46
          3. Vasil Virastyuk Ukraine 43
          4. Magnus Samuelsson Sweden 40
          5. Raimonds Bergmanis Latvia 40
          6. Jarek Dymek Poland 38
          </font>[/QUOTE]Someone must be a fellow Pollack like me.... :D

BTW, Texas sucks, been there, and I have respect for it, but not like Indiana or Tennessee. ;)
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by GrigoryRasputin:
            Oh oh I got one.. in russia we have phrase "Our 5 month olds can drink you Texas pussies under the table AND kick your ***" Got one similar??
            Sorry we don't bother getting that specific. Why? No one in texas has actually cared what a russian did or thought since the cold war. Now if you were french I could think of a couple things ;)
            00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

I'm not sure this one ever had a topic, but I'm pretty sure this isn't it... heh.

I wish AIM understood the russian characters, that was going to be my new favorite away message.
              www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X