flirting with the idea of a GN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flirting with the idea of a GN

Well, I met this guy over by my friends house, he has a GN, bought one for $7,000. He says he finds them in that price range all the time. The car is plain sick. Says with bolt ons, a chip and more boost he ran high 11's. ow he has a fully new turbo system with a rebuilt engine and transmission. But wow, the car is awsome. I want one so bad. The GNX is out of the question but... the Regal Type T and GN are pretty common and not very expensive. I think ill pick one up [img]smile.gif[/img]

awesome..is the gnx turbo and the gn not? im more of a monte carlo fan but hell ya brothere thats awesome
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

in good shape they go for around 20K... i'd like to know where he is getting them for 7
      -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

they are both turbo yaba,
        the GNX being the Z06 of GN's.
        2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

You don't really need to get a GNX if you're not going to keep it stock. The GN's respond very well to mods. You should do it!! Good luck.
          -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X