Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Devilboy28:
    Listen to me. I've had my V6 F-body for a couple of years now and I'm regretting it more each day. It's slow, EVERYTHING squeeks, it's slow, **** seems to break or quit working all the time, it's slow, and it still sounds like a pissed off weedeater even after changing the exhaust 8 or 9 times. It DOES look good however, and driving down a long, twisty country rpad this time of year with the T-tops out and the radio screaming is really awsome.

The good thigs about a V6 F-body:
    -Looks pretty good

-Going topless on sunny days is sweet

-Gas mileage is not that bad

-Cheaper insurance than the V8

The bad:
    -SLOOOOW

-Sounds ricey past 2500rpm even after a TON of different setups

-Catching **** from your friends because it's a 6-banger

-Squeeks, cheap interior, things tend to break or quit working easy on the F-bodies regardless of engine (headlight motors, window motors, etc)

Keep pimping the Town Car man. Install a CD player and give it a tuneup.
    this is off topic so sorry to the topic starter but why is every post i read from you disrespectful to our cars and you complaining about them? if you hate them so much, get off this board and get a stang. it would be a big upgrade. [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]What he said.
    I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Hey Scorpion,
      since you have to get rid of you ride can I buy that intake ductin off of you? Email me @ concepcionmarvae@bellsouth.net
      Shane
      00 Pewter Y87 Camaro-SS Hood/Chrome rims, Black Halos, Clear corners, Pacesetters, V8 K&N FIPK, 3\" B&B TriFlow, HPP3, MSD Coils, Taylor wires, Transgo stage II, Edge 3000 Stall, 180* thermo, SLP Bowtie Grill<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/468763/1/\" target=\"_blank\">Carro</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X