High school friend died last night.. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High school friend died last night..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High school friend died last night..

Guy I went to HS with died last night...
    Dropped his friend off, hit a tree on the way home, his car caught fire, and he burned to death :(
    A very close friend of mine dated him for like 3 or 4 years.. she's pretty upset over it. Everyone one of her friends who have died have ALL died in car accidents.. like 10+
    I already know how I'm going to die.

Well, RIP buddy.
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Sorry about that man. Tell me if there is anything that i can do to help.
    2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

sorry man :(
      RedlineVSix

Comment

I can relate. I had 2 friends die 2 summers ago, one in a car accident and another in a boating accident. My condolences.
        1999 Firebird

Comment

Sorry to hear that. My Condolences.

This sounds like something I heard on the news last week. What kind of car was he driving?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

the nephew of the owner of the dealership that i work in got struck by heat lightning while playing golf in florida last week. His dad was standing like 6 ft away from him
            1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

Sorry to hear :(
              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
                Sorry to hear that. My Condolences.

This sounds like something I heard on the news last week. What kind of car was he driving?
                It wouldn't have been last week.. he just died.
                <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                  Low Voltage
                  by Vladimir Gecko
                  I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                  6 hours ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  6 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  3 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X