Those in the path of Tropical Storm Arlene - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those in the path of Tropical Storm Arlene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those in the path of Tropical Storm Arlene

I hope all is well with you down there. Drenching rains and being weather weary from the last summers hurricane assault. How are you guys preparing for this and what are you doing to protect your Firebirds and Camaros besides insurance coverage? High winds and debris sure make a recipe for disaster. I watch the satellite photos and it looks so ominous, there's only several reasons why you would stay in Florida or Louisiana. This is just the beginning of the hurricane season too. Up here in the northeast, the forecast calls for an entire week of chance thundershowers which I can deal with rather than snow. Stay safe and good luck out there with the power outages.
    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Originally posted by 96RS Alex:
    I watch the satellite photos and it looks so ominous, there's only several reasons why you would stay in Florida or Louisiana. This is just the beginning of the hurricane season too.
    Just another summer day in Florida. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 96RS Alex:
      I watch the satellite photos and it looks so ominous, there's only several reasons why you would stay in Florida or Louisiana. This is just the beginning of the hurricane season too.
      Just another summer day in Florida. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Exactly. They look much worse on TV than they are. Sort of... lol. Most of the time it just seems like a bad thunderstorm.
      -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

Ok ok I get your point there. I do remember one time I was basking in the jacuzzi at the Grand Floridian Hotel at Disneyworld and heard a crack of lightning. I jumped out and ventured to my mini-bar, pulled out a cold beer and watched the weather channel from within my luxurious room. As soon as I took a refreshing gulp, the sun blazed out through the palm trees and I was back suntanning in the bubbly jacuzzi. You guys in Florida have it made in the shade lol. Storms quickly rip through there and gone the next minute. :cool:
        Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

That thing was just like a normal summer storm for florida, looks much worse on tv! Charley last year was a little worse though lol! Looking forward to another one or THREE of those again this summer! Hurricane partyyyyyyyyyy!!!
          97 Camaro 3.8 M5<br />Red<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow full 3\" catback<br />Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat<br />Gotta love it.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 96RS Alex:
            Storms quickly rip through there and gone the next minute. :cool:
            that didnt happen last time in orlando!!! one of them camped out over disneyworld!
            2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

yeah after Charlie, mother nature was asked by a news reporter of what she's going to do now...
              She said, her and francis are going to Disney World...
              lol..lame... im bored
              <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

i LOVE storms..as long as none of my sh*t gets wrecked :D
                <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X