Hour special on the C6.. Discovery channel... NT - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hour special on the C6.. Discovery channel... NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hour special on the C6.. Discovery channel... NT

Come again?
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

I saw it. it was at 9pm. good show, showed the design and testing of it, and how the 'theroitical top speed' of 175 pre-testing was proven wrong on the autobahn, when some guy had it goin over 180.

id love to see what it does on the salt flats.

Comment

i caught a glimps of the show
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Did you see the endurance test they did on the autobahn?? The guy had to drive it at full-throttle for like 400 straight miles. Can you imagine 400miles at 140-180mph!!! I want that job so bad...
          AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

Originally posted by AlienInv8r:
            Did you see the endurance test they did on the autobahn?? The guy had to drive it at full-throttle for like 400 straight miles. Can you imagine 400miles at 140-180mph!!! I want that job so bad...
            thats nothing in europe
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X