experimental music: Prefuse 73

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• experimental music: Prefuse 73

any fans out there? I saw Scott and co. in Austin a couple weeks ago, with a live drummer, turntablist, and Scott performing on two 'boards, sampler, and another set of drums (he would get on drums when a new track cut in, and play alongside the other drummer, the **** was crazy), and DJ Nobody on two turntables; this man is innovative as **** in progressing instrumental hip-hop music; really intelligent underground stuff, not commercial stagnant crap with stupid messages and image hype. awesome music to get blazed to.

recently obtained Vocal Studies and Uprock Narratives and Surrounded by Silence..some pretty insane ****.

[ June 10, 2005, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: kinetic ]

Yup Prefuse 73 is some good stuff, you ever heard the song called Plastic? Definitely give it a listen, it's some of the older stuff. Have you ever heard of LCD Soundsystem? Damn good stuff, just saw him in concert Thursday mostly synthesizers and electronics but like Prefuse he plays with a live band when he's on tour...check out the songs "Daft punk is playing at my house" and "Disco infiltrator"
    1996 Pontiac Firebird: A4, Flowmaster 80 Series, dual 3\" Stainless Steel tips, SLP CAI, Alpine CDA-9813 deck, Infinity speakers, Alpine Type R sub, MTX Thunder 801d amp, Tsunami 2 Farad Capacitor.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/firebirdfury\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/firebirdfury</a>

Comment

yeah, it's on One Word Extinguisher. I totally feel his sentiment regarding wack, commercial bs; the theme of Plastic.

never heard of LSD soundsystem, but i'll search on slsk. thanks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X