X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
    Viper, I really like your site, but who is the webmaster? You have some dead links on there, and the user can't even e-mail you to let you know. I can fix this for you if you want.
    i amd the web master, the link all broke when i added the second domain i have front page now but that confused me more........ i have talked tothe severadmins and there working the issue..... but i could use some help getting my own page going and stop using there templates </font>[/QUOTE]E-mail sent. </font>[/QUOTE]i dont have any email???? ummm

any way i fixed it it should all work now..... i hope
    still goign to make the page on FP2003 but its gonna take awhile
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
      Viper, I really like your site, but who is the webmaster? You have some dead links on there, and the user can't even e-mail you to let you know. I can fix this for you if you want.
      i amd the web master, the link all broke when i added the second domain i have front page now but that confused me more........ i have talked tothe severadmins and there working the issue..... but i could use some help getting my own page going and stop using there templates </font>[/QUOTE]E-mail sent. </font>[/QUOTE]i dont have any email???? ummm

any way i fixed it it should all work now..... i hope
      </font>[/QUOTE]Lol sorry, I meant to e-mail you but the ex IMed me. Yes, your pictures are working but the link to send you an e-mail is not.
      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
        Copy/Paste the source code from your webpage to FP2003.
        2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

http://matt.web10hosting.com

...because building muscle is fun...
          Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

ok i think i got it fixed and all working
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleicvitriol:
              http://matt.web10hosting.com

...because building muscle is fun...
              Dude....where you been? you're like never on MSN anymore.
              White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

NICE!
                Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]
                <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

I use pretty much only AOL now... I can't deal with having to talk to all the people on MSN and AOL. I'm sorry about that... just email me your AOL IM name and I'll get back to you. I hope you use AIM anyway.... (I'll be away from my computer all weekend)
                  Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

http://community.webshots.com/user/pd331

thats the main part, my car is under it. my buddies jetta is mixed in with the pictures
                    Greg<br />1995 3.4l v6 manual<br />ZO6 rims, new paint, firebird logo in back.<br />Lambda Chi Alpha

Comment

www.GMV6.org

I just got this domain and transfered my website. I have not updated it in a while, I plan on adding to it soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

not much yet, but I'm building it offline right now:

www.elephantabulo.us
                        2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

LSfun

"LSfun" is an off-topic message board started about four months ago as a friendlier version of LS1.com's AAG. Over time, it has also served as a private meeting ground for the Staff members of both LS1.com and LS2.com to discuss and resolve their board war.

Membership is open to all who can handle themselves in conversations ranging from everyday happenings to intense, spirited political and economical debates.

Oh yeah, about half of our members also appreciate American muscle cars, so there are some neat car-related threads there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X