Back to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to work

Back to work today after 2 and a half weeks off due to my surgery, I'm glad to be back yet somehow don't want to be here!

Should be posting some more throughout the day now! :D

I missed the memo, what were you in surgery for?
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Had an extra bone in my groin from a football injury, muscle tore off the bone and the bone grew outwards to try and repair itself.

They gave me a nice 3-4" cut and chisled the bone off and stitched my muscles and everything back together.

Comment

Originally posted by Nachius:
        Had an extra bone in my groin from a football injury, muscle tore off the bone and the bone grew outwards to try and repair itself.

They gave me a nice 3-4" cut and chisled the bone off and stitched my muscles and everything back together.
        [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] :eek: OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you're doing better though. Won't be long and you can be feelin the [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] again [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X