This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiago's turbo site? WTF!?!?

A buddy of mine picked up a V6 locally and he was looking into a turbo possibly. I knew Tiago had pics of his and he wanted to see them.

EDIT: Okay, is anyone getting what I'm getting when they click the link? WTF. I really hope that is not his site. [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]

EDIT: Good call, NSFW. I don't want to get anyone fired over this bs. "This can't be good for business."

[ September 29, 2004, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: epic ]
    2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

I think its

[ September 29, 2004, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: 12secondv6 ]

Comment

There's tons of pics on there. I haven't been there recently, I wonder if he has the pictures up for his turbo LS1 kit...?
      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

i dont think so./\

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

holy sh*t... WTF is up with his sight?!!?

Comment

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?
            1997 Cayenne Red Metallic Camaro<br />3.8 V6 M5<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers <br />Flowmaster American Thunder Catback<br />Full 3.42 & Disc Break Rear End Swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2000v6bird:
              holy sh*t... WTF is up with his sight?!!?
              i dunno, you think he needs glasses?

Do not click the link, NWS, and basically not safe for anyone.

Comment

Dude, i've just been scarred for life. DONT SCROLL DOWN IF YO DO CLICK THE LINK!!!! I CAN NOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH!!!
                1998 3.8 M5<br />246.4 rwhp unknown torque<br />2000 Z28 M6<br />393.7 rwhp 380.6 rwtq

Comment

some worthless pos hacked the site, I can't access the server to fix it, prolly changed my access passwords too, so Im waiting for the system admin to get to it. :(

I can tell they deleted everything though, all links I have are gone. :mad:

sorry guys

Comment

I SOO wish I hadnt gotten curious and checked the site from work!! :(

As soon as that crap started popping up I had to pull the plug on my computer....
                    \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

i REALLy have to learn to listen to you guys more when you say not to do something lmao.....that made me mad, but its funny too. Sorry bout the site Tiago...hopefully you canget it fixed.
                      White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

Not gonna click on the link... I'm at work.

Editing and locking down due to NWS rating, sorry to all.
                        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X