Redemption is mine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption is mine!

I don't know if that title is in the present tense or what not but o well.
    So as in my last post i told everyone that i got owned in that meeting cause of the whole family thing. Well they told us after that presentation that we were done with investment training and moving on. And of course i figured that i should keep on studying it cause if i was 100% on it no matter how hard they would have pushed me if i knew all my stuff they wouldn't have been able to get me. So i studied the snot out of yesterday, and last night, and woke up at 530 in the morning and got to work early just so that i could do some studying there too before we moved on to our next topic.
    But suprise, around 11am we get a call from New Yourk which is our compliance department calling to check up on us and make sure that we were all up to par on our investment knowledge after the training had been completed. Well needless to say i answered ever damn question, and more than she asked. She complimented both my trainer and I on how well he had taught me and how much i had absorbed in such a short amount of time.
    Just thought i would share my happyness since i shared my defeat.
    2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

hey thats some cool beans
    <a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/437104 96 Firebird M5</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      4 days ago
    • ssms5411
      Little work today
      by ssms5411
      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
      2 weeks ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X