This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm what would you DO?

ok so i was watching the Hot Chick last night and it got me thinking... If you woke up next morning being the opposite sex:
    A. What would your reaction be?
    B. What would you do on that day :D

This should be interesting.
    \"Aren\'t you a little short for a stormtrooper?\" <br />~~Star Wars<br /><a href=\"http://Community.webshots.com/user/orangebird01\" target=\"_blank\">Orange Bird01 </a>

... I'd take so many pictures of myself is crazy positions naked... then if I snapped out of the next day, I'd show all my friends "Dude, look how ****ing hot I was!"

But after the pictures I'd take myself to a lesbian bar, pick up a hot one, not a butch dyke, but a nice, clean lesbian... take her home, and then find out how all my business downstairs works. It's like a new set of tools... but you threw out the instructions.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

A. lesbianism
      B. lesbianism
      \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

This post sounds like something that belongs in the Late Night chatroom... I'm going to lock before it gets too dirty. ;)

But I would go shopping for vegetables.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X