And my otherwise great night was ruined - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And my otherwise great night was ruined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And my otherwise great night was ruined

OK, I'm coming back from Shadowbox Cabaret, it was a great show, the band kicked ***, the performers were great, the chicks were hot, the waitress was my very close friend and she was happy to see me, blah blah, good times. Anyway, I'm driving back and I pull behind a Firebird. Allright, cool except for one thing:

It had an Si-R sticker on the back!!!

I immediately yelled out "What the f***?!?!?" inside my car. I have never wanted to commit vehicular homicide as bad as I did at that moment. I finally pull up at a light with the guy, and see that the side is emblazened with "The Fast and the Furious" stickers and "R Racing" emblems. I somehow manage to keep from blowing chunks.

Another weird part is that I was driving my mom's Honda Civic LX... yeah.
    *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Wow, maybe you shoulda swapped stickers from one car to the other? :D
    Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

I debated following him home to get the tasty Si-R sticker for my mom's car. Much more fearsome than LX [img]smile.gif[/img]
      *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X