Why was the white people acting black removed? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was the white people acting black removed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was the white people acting black removed?

Why was the white people acting black removed?

This is a real subject... Do we have some wannabe white boys on this board? Don't be shy or mad that we are making fun of you. haha losers.

Now im not racist, iv had a few of black friends, we excepted eachother for who we were.

Now I understand if you grew up with black parents. Or in a black community you will have a black dialect. I know some white boys with black step parents. But its funny as hell to see white kids that have never been around black kids, and they try to act like they grew up with black people.

Like MTV real world. The rich white girls that try to act ghetto, it is funny. I wish the black girls would just punch the hell out of them...

Im mexican and white, I talk like a white person, you could call me a redneck ig uess. I was raised by white people. In a rural area.

I don't try to be anyone but myself.

It's just an identity problem. Everytime i see a white girl try to act black, I make fun of her, i dont care how good lookin they are. I make them so mad they hate eventually me.

Everytime i see a white boy trying to talk black, i make fun of them, they eventually want to fight, and i break their nose. I even helped black folks make fun of these little white wannabe ghetto kids. Because real black folks and real white folks know really whats going on. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] We are just being ourselves.

Moderators have the final word. If a thread is locked or deleted, DO NOT start a new thread based on that same topic. They lock or delete threads for a reason. If you are curious what that reason is, e-mail that forum's moderator privately.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X