What to buy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to buy..

One buddy is selling a whole Nx Gen 2 kit to me for 500.
    Offered for me to give him 200 up front and i can have the kit, and pay the other 300 in a month. another person is selling me a nitrous works kit for 450... what to do.. Both used..
    I really wish i had the money for this. I need to sell a few things..
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Well ive decided The nx kit since it has EVERYTHING!!! with it.
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Great... glad I could help.

Comment

well whats each kit come with? And how old is each kit?

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
          well whats each kit come with? And how old is each kit?
          Nx kit is about 2 months NW is about a year or more.. and NX gen 2 kits come with everything
          window switch bottle heater WOT switch Purge..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X