AT&T Wireless is so funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T Wireless is so funny

I had to call for a warrenty exhange on my phone and this guy im talkin to is French and i can barely understand him, his accent is very heavy. he is extremely polite i mean to a point where it is sickening. but im gald they are being cooperative. but im hold right now while he is processing his claim and this lady is talkin about all ATT has to offer and the backround music is horrible i wish they played some good music.. . ok he said for nomore thatn 2-3mins ill b on hold and its been atleast 5 THATS IT im gonna flip on this frenchy lol jp ok hes back now. this is one of my most plesent expericences with a wireless company.
    [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] AT&T
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

i like AT&T. just kind of sucks they got bought out
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Don't get AT&T in CA, they suck balls. Every friend of mine who has AT&T never has any damn reception.
      <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

AT&T here isn't great... I got a full signal, and my antennae on my phone has been replaced with a paperclip even [img]smile.gif[/img]

I have ALOT of friends that work for one of the larger AT&T customer care calling centers locally. Company is a little nazi like, they makr vacation time by the minute, if you come to work 23 minutes late, you get 23 minutes of vacation time taken away.

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
          i like AT&T. just kind of sucks they got bought out
          Not yet, we've agreed to sell but the purchase hasn't gone through just yet....
          -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

the people r like nazi's. my sister got hired as a temp to permanent. and they fire you or extend your temp position until you do something and they can fire you. they just use you until they have to give you more pay and benifits.
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

AT&T isn't great here either. you have to walk around to get a signal, just like sprint here. but i've been on nextel for a couple years and i really like it. i always have perfect service. 2way is great too, saves on cellular minutes.
              1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
                AT&T isn't great here either. you have to walk around to get a signal, just like sprint here. but i've been on nextel for a couple years and i really like it. i always have perfect service. 2way is great too, saves on cellular minutes.
                Worked for all three and AT&T is by far the best because of the options they present. If you are having trouble with you GSM service, you may want to look into the older digital service, that junks everywhere like analog. But the walkie is good though so good that I still have a Nextel-you can't get rid of FREE INCOMING! You never know when it's going away-oh, I almost forgot, I still have Sprint; my lil brother has it and I just foot the bill. Say bruh sorry about your sister's predicament-sucks to have no benifits, with a 10 month old you need them BAD!!! Kick arse AT&T [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] , just keep my job when the aquisition is complete and I have no reason to go postal. [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

I hate them. I feel as if I'm in a binding contract with them for life with my cell phone.

Each time I want to get out, they go screw something up, I complain, then they give me a great incentive. Then they screw me over with a large contract. This has happened the last 5 years.
                  2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

my replacement phone is coming in on tuesday and i do hate my phone its a Nokia 2260. SO im payin 14.99 for them to send me another one. BUT my dad just told me that were all switching plans to that new AT&T GSM so i get a new cool fone w00t lol
                    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Originally posted by epic:
                      I hate them. I feel as if I'm in a binding contract with them for life with my cell phone.

Each time I want to get out, they go screw something up, I complain, then they give me a great incentive. Then they screw me over with a large contract. This has happened the last 5 years.
                      ....It's called great marketing man, sorry you have been a target ;)

Comment

The best part is AT&T Wireless has been sold to Cingular. But the original AT&T (not AT&T Wireless) has always retained the rights to the name "AT&T Wireless." So now AT&T is starting to sell cell phone service under the name, you guessed it, "AT&T Wireless."
                        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I've been using T-Mobile and a Sony Ericsson T610, been a great combo and the service rocks. The plan is even better, about $43 and I get free long distance, no roaming, 600 anytime minutes, nights and weekends free so I never have to get too deep into my anytime minutes.
                          [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                          Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:
                            The best part is AT&T Wireless has been sold to Cingular. But the original AT&T (not AT&T Wireless) has always retained the rights to the name "AT&T Wireless." So now AT&T is starting to sell cell phone service under the name, you guessed it, "AT&T Wireless."
                            Sorry pimp, wrong again. It's a parent/father company, "wireless" branched off from the father company a few years ago, "AT&T" itself is looking to get "back" into wireless and they are looking at buying portions of agreement with a shi# load of companies, maily Sprint PCS. You are right about AT&T getting back into wireless, but they won't make any real moves until the Cingular/AT&T Wireless aquisition is complete. And once again, we have not been purchased YET, we've just agreed to whore ourselves and we've agreed to a purchase price, but as for the "wireless" name goes, Cingular is buying the retention rights to that too. The AT&T Wireless" you see is just that, no moves made just yet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X