No announcement yet.

Denver: New Amsterdam???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i wish i read this sooner...why dont they legalize coke as well it helps people lose weight? and yeah i bet their jobless rates soar because people will be failing drug tests like crazy. And denver will really be the mile HIGH city.
    95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

nah, looch...people aren't morons for thinking a certain way, they're morons for accepting everything they are told by tv, media, and word of mouth, without searching further for actual facts, that are either undisputable, or very credible...or they're just apathetic, and really don't care either way. not many things out there in excess are without consequences.

and from a production/liability standpoint, businesses frown upon altered states in the workplace, hence drug testing, aside from coffee and nic breaks, which are widely accepted workplace rituals that go back to the industrial age....and for the relief of work-induced stress, alcohol consumption has always been embraced by the work culture as a social pasttime/self-medication; but we're all intelligent enough to realize the dangers of overindulgence to these things...heart-ailments from too much caffeine, and liver/brain damage from too much alcohol.

i've casually read up on (and experienced) a good number of "drugs" since '95, their negative effects on the brain, and how many of them are
      reversible, given no exitotoxic damage has been done (where neurons literally burn themselves out).

a lot of nootropic supplements can replace pharmaceuticals as feasible treatments for cognitive/mental ailments, though "not tested by FDA to cure any diseases..." and blah blah blah...
      agenda.

i don't even want to get into what a bunch of quack science horsepucky psychiatry and pill pushing are. if you want real, scientific answers to questions about this stuff, i'd start here http://www.hedweb.net/

doesn't take 4,6,or 8 years of song and dance for a piece of paper to well-inform yourself.

[ November 05, 2005, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: kinetic ]

Comment

Originally posted by kinetic:
        nah, looch...people aren't morons for thinking a certain way, they're morons for accepting everything they are told by tv, media, and word of mouth, without searching further for actual facts, that are either undisputable, or very credible...or they're just apathetic, and really don't care either way.

from a production/liability standpoint, businesses frown upon altered states in the workplace, hence the piss test, aside from coffee and nic breaks, which are widely accepted workplace rituals that go back to the industrial age.

i've casually read up on (and experienced) a good number of "drugs" since '95, their negative effects on the brain, and how many of them are
        reversible, given no exitotoxic damage has been done (where neurons literally burn themselves out).

a lot of nootropic supplements can replace pharmaceuticals as feasible treatments for cognitive/mental ailments, though "not tested by FDA to cure any diseases..." and blah blah blah...
        agenda.

i don't even want to get into what a bunch of quack science horsepucky psychiatry and pill pushing are. if you want real, scientific answers to questions about this stuff, i'd start here http://www.hedweb.net/

doesn't take 4,6,or 8 years of song and dance for a piece of paper to well-inform yourself.
        See, i knew you were waiting for that :D

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Looks like the potheads aren't to lazy to get out and vote. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
          Black 2000 Y87 Camaro with T-tops ,SLP bowtie grill, Suncoast Creations Ram air hood and air box,Hypertech pp3,magnaflow cat back,and hi flow cat. <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/sorn09\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/sorn09</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Freak:
            Looks like the potheads aren't to lazy to get out and vote. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
            i was just thinking that.

i wish i saw this sooner. like people said before. the average toker isnt going to smoke 20 joints in a day. thats a decently big amount.

in the begining of the school year i had 1 joint before school. just to calm me down. i throw up when im nervious so it helped. no one ever noticed. im actually doing good in school. at the end of the year during finals i'll smoke. it calms you down. now if i drank i dont think it would help.

ive been in the car with people that are high, you do drive better. your so scared your going to get pulled over. it takes alot of weed to make it to the point where you cant drive.

there's pills out there that are 100 times worse.2 pills and your seeing things. how long does it take to pop 2 pills? not long. how long does it take to smoke untill you see things? i dont even think its possible. i think you'd just pass out.
            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

free weed @ the voting booth. do you civic duty &light up after voting
              1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
              94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                free weed @ the voting booth. do you civic duty &light up after voting
                thats how it should be [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

One thing that I have to say is BS is the whole "you're paranoid about being pulled over so you drive better." Ahem... BS.

If you paid attention to what you're doing and aren't stressing about the actual drive, you're a better driver. If you're under stress, you may lock up in a tense situation... and how much good is that going to do you?

Leave the whole "pot makes you a better driver" argument at home. If you are a careless driver in the first place, then it may have some merit, but you still suck at driving.
                  Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

I woudlnt consider it stress, more of just paranoid.( if that makes sence ) lets not get out of hand here. I think the point most people are trying to make is that alcohol is legal ( at 21 ) and it can be a very dangerous substance in certain situations. I guess weed could be the same.

but seriously, I dont know how many times ive gone to school, the mall. the movies anywhere high as anything and no one noticed. it takes alot to really mess you up. more people at my school smoke than drink. mostly for one reason, weed is easy to get, alcohol is a little harder.

im sure people that are against alcohol would want it to be illegal. its the same here. did you ever try weed? i dont understand why people think so low of it.lots and lots of people do it and live perfectly normal lives. how many alcoholics can hold a steady job and live a normal life?

and plus, you can grow your own herb alot easyer than make your own alcohol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kinetic:
                      who said it was a lower-class activity??

maybe back in 1918...

nowadays, in most places it costs more to score a 1/8th of weed than an 18-pack of bud light.
                      and nobody's robbing anyone to get the money to get it either.
                      lawyers smoke pot (t-shirts even say it)

man, "reefer madness" is alive and well, 60 years later.
                      no no no [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

This is was a sub thread regarding cigarette smoking.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

• here what it sums up too. people who smoke weed thinks it should be legal because well, the smoke it. they dont know the effects, dont care to know, or just dont care about themselves or others around them they may hurt. the people who dont smoke it and still think it should be legal need to study the real effects of weed in all aspects of life like i did. i didnt just listen to the stuff people told me in high school and spat it back out onto this thread. i have done 5 papers over drugs in school and 3 of them were specific to weed. Im proud to say i know a thing or two. :cool: if you still think its all good then fine, but step a side and get into your parent frame of mind and think if you were an adult driving down the road coming from McDonalds with your wife/husband and 3 kids in the back. do you want the person next to you who also just came from McDonalds for a food run to be high? when you kids get older, do you want them to get high or his friend who is high to drive him around? If you honestly say yes, then you need to leave this thread cause your obviously not mature enough to participate. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] besides, we dont need another thing for cops to have to deal with. and yes, i know people already drive high but if its leagal to be high in the first place, there would be a hell of a lot more people doing it. Also, how is this drivers who are high are good drivers even a discussion? thats like saying drunk drivers can drive good if they go slow and just flow the middle of the three lines. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

also, i know people who are addicted to weed and they cant live a normal life. why? because they have an addiction! they cant do stuff in school like football cause they have to pass the pisser but then why would someone who does drugs want to do extra stuff in life and most professional jobs you have to do the same and then ****ty places like walmart and Mcdonalds wont hire you either. Im going to stop here cause im getting a little angry thinking about all my old loser friends who do nothing but smoke weed and do other things. atleast the drunks went to college

[ November 07, 2005, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: BLLDOGG ]
                        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

• stoners do too; how many compulsive drunks and stoners finish, is another story (inserts some arbitrary low percentage, passing it off as a relevant, true statistic)

basically when you let any activity run your life, you're going to lose focus on other important things.

Comment

• Yawn.
                            www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X