Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pitiful mustang

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...6.jpg.orig.jpg
    CaLi<br />-=|Sinister Six|=-<br /><a href=\"http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=756425\" target=\"_blank\">1999 Chevy Camaro Pewter</a><br />Have you ever wanted to know what happens<br />to a 3.8l v6 when you are doing 90mph in <br />2nd gear at 6000 rpm? pics to come soon...

That is crappy!!
    1996 3.8 Firebird with some mods

Comment

Yea link malfunction here...
      I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

copy and paste it into a new browser window.
        1996 3.8 Firebird with some mods

Comment

That is pitiful...
          -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

hehe....actually looks kinda cool, if you think of all the time into the body of the car, Id say he did a good job...not my taste...but still cool....the wing blows though

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Nice parking job.

Car looks like ****.
              2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
              Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

[img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
                1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Blasphemy! A desecration of an American classic! :mad:

Ricestang. [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] What the he11 was he thinking?!?

A couple of [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] and [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] should set him straight.
                  2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

^^ hahaha, she said a big word. ^^
                    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Yah it is a definite disgrace to an old school car like that. However, I will give the guy credit for all the time and effort he put into it. It may look more respectable if he lost the wing and got a cleaned up the grill area.
                      1998 Navy Blue A4 Camaro (Sold)<br />MODS: Performance<br />Whisper airlid,K&N Filter, TSP Rumbler & Carsond cat.<br />Apperance:Xenon Airdam and clearcorners. <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/wilkcamaro98\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/wilkcamaro98</a><br />2002 Dodge Ram Sport Silver 4.7 v8 stock.

Comment

I like the chopped roof and psuedo-cowl hood, but the rice-harvesting bumper and wing gotta go!

Edit: Yeah, get rid of the scoop-on-a-scoop doohickey, get a flush-mounted spoiler, get rid of those horrid wheels and replace them with those torque-thrust II's or whatever they're called, and paint the thing a perfect black... smoooooth.
                        Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

My eyes!!
                          New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X