Going to junk yard tomorrow..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to junk yard tomorrow..

I'm visiting my parents for the weekend and my dad and I are gonna go to the junkyard tomorrow. I'm looking for switches for power window/locks for the camaro.

Anything else I should keep my eyes out for? I haven't gone to the yard yet for the camaro at all and I don't even know if they'll have one there. We'll find out tomorrow though.
    97 Camaro<br />94 Blazer<br />~

dont get your hopes up. camaros are a rare find at most yards.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

^^^ true, try looking @ some trailer parks instead
      [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
      94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88:
        dont get your hopes up. camaros are a rare find at most yards.
        nates right. the only yard youll find maro parts cars in is the front yard of a trailer. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

get parts that are good for emergency backups.. like waterpump.. coils.. overflow canister.. blablab

when i went to the junkyard i got me the tensioner pully, alternatory, waterpump and a miscellaneous ac tube all for 31 bucks.. oh and a shift knob that found its way in my pocket
          96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            9 hours ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X