Do i have a ticket??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do i have a ticket??

Well, i went running at this mini park thing.. I dunno what you would call it.. Its just a place to park to go run on a really long trail.. So im running and it's been lighning all night and was cool out.. Then it starts POURING.. I run back to my car get into my car and drive away.. and its POURING.. Now its 10:30 pm, maybe a lil earlier.. So then im like what is all this **** on my window, and i stop a lil later b4 i get to my house bc i couldnt figure it out.. I see that somone put something on my windshield. I'm pretty sure it was a ticket. It said Lenexa Police - Courtesey Check and my windshield wipers OWND the rest of it, so thats all i could read. I'm surprised it stayed on actually.

I really dont want a ticket and i truely didnt know you couldnt park there that late, i even looked bc i didnt want a ticket and it didnt say ANYTHING, so is that something we are just supposed to know? I am pretty mad, but then again i dont even know how much or if i really do have a ticket...

Anyone have this happen to them before?

Thanks.
    Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

I once went to a friends apartment complex pulled up to the curb, she got out to run upstairs to grab something like a bottle of vodka and change. Sat there for like 5 min. with me in the car and it running and my hazards on and a chick cop came up and slapped a "this is your warning you will be towed" sticker on my windshield. was a ***** to get off either way I just drobve back to my place with it on, it was only 3 miles [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

So you dont think i have a ticket then?
      Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Comment

courtesy check... did you leave your wallet or something expensive in plain view?

sometimes cops around here will leave notes on your windshield that you shouldnt leave expensive stuff laying around in your car as it encourages theft.

I got one a few years ago in highschool when i left my wallet in my cup holder.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Call them and ask?
          <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

I am going to call them tonight. But my amp was in the back... It's expensive and in clear view.

Comment

Courtesy checks is just a cop leaving a note saying he checked to make sure your car was alright. Its not a ticket. Around here cops do Business Courtesy checks so im guessing its the same. Cop saw car there all byitself and felt he had to make sure it wasnt vandalized or anything.
              1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

hmm sounds like you were at the caves...

OWND...why dont you tell them about that one from school cam? lol

I don't know about Cam but i've never heard of a courtesy check before.I know lots of people who have gotten a ticket in the past and none of them were "courtesy checks"..but i suppose its possible
                Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

If it were a ticket and if it was going to rain, they should have put it in plastic. It shouldn't be a ticket.
                  -Do the F-Body wave; when I wave, wave back!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X