• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the update Teal!

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
      thanks for the update Teal!
      Anytime. As soon as i have the car back and 30 mins free time im throwing on the 10 spokes and taking some pics.
      It sucks Tues thru Thursday i am working 1-10 which gives me hardly anytime to pick the car up. Unless its ready before i go to work tommorrow or the next day. :mad:
      New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

She came back home with me last night. Evil Chuckle
        Time for the break in period.
        I'll tell ya what the first couple times we started it the ECU sure didnt like the biger injectors and CAm HAHAHA
        Idled like a 70's Cammed camaro.But nows its learning and you can barly hear the cam.
        New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X