Had the strangest nightmare about my Camaro last night... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had the strangest nightmare about my Camaro last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had the strangest nightmare about my Camaro last night...

This is probably one of the worst nightmares I ever had...

It starts off with me waking up and staring out of my window. Sitting there is my Camaro, only it's on bricks.. the wheels were stolen! I paid a lot of money for those wheels! So I run outside.. and it was worse than I thought.

Now my camaro has wheels, but they're cheap aluminum ones, and all of the wheels are different. They were all aluminum and extremely ugly, the one that stood out the most was shaped similarly to the symbol for Hyundais. Instead of being the very pretty blue color, now it's black. That's not so bad, except it had cheap, CHEAP flame decals all over the car. On the back of the car was a cheap wal mart style aluminum spoiler.

Then, my folks came out and said that they were selling the car and getting me a new one. That makes absolutely no sense, because I'm paying for the car.. but then again this was a nightmare. I was so angry and heartbroken that I ran inside and I think I cried. Then I woke up.

One of the worst damned nightmares I've ever had.
    Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

****ty nightmare :(
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

:( i hate having nightmares about my car. one night i dreamt that i was at a red light and a rusty geo metro pulled up next to me and we raced and it beat me by about 8 cars... then we pulled into a parking lot and i asked him what he had done to it and he popped the hood and said, "not a damn thing" and there was his engine, stock as could be... all three squirrels and all three rubber bands working their asses off. i cried.

btw, did you run outside to see if your 'maro was okay? lol
      1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

I have nightmares all the time about my car. Not about losing races but about THEFT. For those who don't know, my car has been stolen then wrecked to sh~t once then someone tried to break in and messed up my passenger side window. I have dreams about commin outside and nothing left but a few interior panels and bolts. To a warehouse with nothing but my car with to doors open and nothing left inside. I've even had it where my car was on a cliff side and nothing left but the shell of the car. It happens more than any other dream I have!
        <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

lol I had one a few weeks ago I'm dreaming someone broke into my car and my alarm was going off I wake up and wtf my alarm is going off! Well I live out in the country so I grab my shotgun I'm gonna shoot the lil bastard when I catch him. Well I get upstairs and my dad accidently hit the panic button on his truck. Hes like are we a lil jumpy? Well then I went back to bed
          2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Strange, I had a dream last night where I had a flat, and had to leave the car on jackstands until I could get the flat fixed and come abck. When I got abck, all 4 corners were on stands and all my wheels/tires were gone. Freaked me out and I woke up all paranoid since my car was broke into at these apartments when I first moved in, and they stole my deck and all my CD's. I want a garage bad!
            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

I had a dream, I was selling my camaro and it was the las tone on earth, and then someone came along and said he wanted to sell me his camaro, and i was so excited, and then my G/F was trying to wake me up, and she kept asking me what time do i want my alarm clock set, and i started yelling "How many miles!" like 3 times, then i fell back to sleep hahah

Comment

To avoid smash and grab breakins:

www.windowarmorusa.com

Blocks out 99% UV rays protecting your interior and can come with or without tint. Bullet proof with certain distances and gun powers.
                Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

Dude that dream sucks.
                  2001 Camaro, 3.8 v6. Five speed. Red. SLP Torque arm, SLP CAI, adj. panhard bar, lcas, eibach springs, 3.73 gears and Zexel-Torsen T-2 LSD.

Comment

GhostRunner! I still haven't seen you 'round vegas yet! :(

But yeah.. I didn't realize so many people had dreams about their cars.. and that window armor looks pretty inviting. Nobody's broken into my car yet, though...
                    Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

i had a dream where i was crossin a bridge and it snapped on one side and the car slowly fell in the water and i had to sit there watchin it cuz i coudlnt do ne thing.....i woke up in such a cold sweat seeing as how i dove in after it just to watch it sink :(
                      ---

Comment

All this nightmare stuff got me too. I had myself a serious one during my nap a little bit ago. Here it goes.
                        I was driving around in my car, I think I was on my way back from the track. I turned at my exit, and went into this shopping complex. I was hungry I think. So I'm driving around looking for food. I decided on Burger King. Here's the map:
                        _..______..___

I drive down the wrong way on the left street (it's one way) to Burger King, and luckily don't get hit by anybody. So I drive around BK and finally find the entrance to the drive through. So I get up to the place to order, and realize that BK has been shut down, the windows are boarded up and the drivethrough is now really loose dirt, and pretty deep. For some odd reason there are railroad ties in the ground. I can't back out of the drive through cause I'm blocked in. So I try to drive on through. I'm sinking up in the dirt and then hitting the railroad ties and the car is bouncing around everywhere. It was like I was fourwheeling. So I try to take that turn around the building to exit. And they have it blocked off. It's blocked with those metal pipe lane seperator things. Well, the car wont turn sharp enough for the turn in the deep dirt and I hit the poles. I got out of the car to see the damage, and now my front bumper is made of wood. I looks identical to the plastic bumpers, but it has a wood grain to it, and then my headlights fell out. The whole time I was driving, I was alone, now all the sudden, my friends are there. One of them is picking up the parts to my car, takes the hood and hood seals (I know, but he took seals off the hood, I can't explain it). Me and my other friend took the railroad ties and laid them long ways behind my tires so I could get traction. The next thing I saw, my hoow was taped down with electrical tape. All this from hitting a lane seperator thing at 2mph. So we get the car out, and on a flatbed, and go to my friends house (the one who took the hood seals hahaha). The whole time, he wont let me have the seals back and I'm gettin mad, so he goes somewhere else in the house, and I steal a some candy from them.

This is the weirdest dream I've had in a LONG time. Anybody wanna analyize that?

[ July 21, 2004, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: silvachris1 ]
                        ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Maybe you guys can help me out, when I was 12 and I was dreaming about Pam Anderson and i was rubbing on her tat tas. And then I woke up with an explosion in my pants. I was all wet. I didnt know what happened. I felt nasty.

Someone help me. I think something is wrong with my body.

Comment

You probably have a fear of your car/items getting stolen. What were you watching/doing before you went to bed?

silvachris1: to me, that sounds like your afraid of your car getting damaged?
                            <b>1996 Camaro Z28 M6 Convertible</b> Not stock (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055334\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Wrecked, 3/4/06)</i><br /><b>1995 Camaro 3.4L</b> (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/602057\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Sold, 8/05)</i>

Comment

Rancid: I'm usually always crusin down the west side of Charleston or Sahara.

Every tuesday and thursday I'm at the starbucks on Charleston in the Pointe plaza way over on the west end, 2 minutes from my house.

I had a dream someone painted my car pink and white like the Superflo Lumina from Days of Thunder last night. [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]
                              2001 Camaro, 3.8 v6. Five speed. Red. SLP Torque arm, SLP CAI, adj. panhard bar, lcas, eibach springs, 3.73 gears and Zexel-Torsen T-2 LSD.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X