Tired of people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of people...

Wow, life is something interesting, let me tell you.

I learn today a person in the house I live in with is talkin crap behind my back. Now this is a funny story. I lost my job 2 months ago, after carrying a job for 9 months, putting 100$ per week payments to my girlfriends grandmother. Never missed one. My girlfriends brother brought up the issue that I have not been working for the past 2 months this and other other crap.

Well, he has had a job for the past 4 months, doing pizza delivery. He wants to bring back his ex girlfriend from michigan. On the day they broke up in november of 2003, she screwed this other guy and went back to michigan. Now my g/f's brother is mad because his grandma will not allow her to come back. So he brings up me not working as a reason i should not be here. What's funny is I plan to pay back all my weeks. Also, since he has had a job, he has not once made a payment to live here. He also has a kid that he has to pay a small ammount to every month for child support. He skips this payment also sometimes and you guys ask why?

Because he is putting hundreds if not thousands into a 1988 honda accord that is rusted beyond hell. With expensive ricer parts all over it. "Yellow is the theme" He keeps the hood off all the so it runs "optimal". I try not to laugh because I always considered him as a pal.

He doesnt drive it to work or anywhere, he babies it like its something special. So then he uses my girlfriends car to do pizza delivery. He beats the hell out of her car. Then when it breaks he says its just a pile of crap because its not a honda. And she should of bought a honda.

The fact that he beats on an old car with 150k miles that did run perfect when she bought it 3 weeks ago.

That pisses me off. But it pisses me off even more that he would bring up that I am not working. I have applied at many places and havent recieved any offers yet. So I am still trying. But I can't believe he is pouring hundreds of dollars into this automatic honda accord with 260 thousand miles on the original transmission and engine. He also put a NOS system on this car. Also, he owns another honda which is a 86 accord, this thing was fine until he blew up the transmission and cv shaft. Now its all fixed with junkyard parts, but guess what? Ricer craze kicks in again, and because its a manual shift honda! To him its a race car, another car to rice out (but he doesnt call it rice out, he calls it performance mods.) Anyways, so then he goes to beat on my girlfriends car everynight to bring it home with a new problem, just say tell us all that a 1991 grand prix is not a good car. Because he likes to hit corners at 50 mph. Brake stand, slam the throttle open at every light, and ruin a perfectly good hooptie ride.

I tried to change him, serious, i told him to save his money, buy a new honda civic atleast, or accord. Nope, apparently this 1988 accord is godsend to racing enthusiats. My friend comes over
    and we work on our cars in the driveway, playing with blow off valves and free mods on his eclipse GST. But my g/f's brother just cant grip reality, that a 16 year old car, with 260k miles running a 2.0 140 horsepower engine, with a 50 shot will not doing anything but blow up the motor. I told him hondas were crap and he got pist once already.
    He really believes hondas are good for racing.
    He is obsessed with initial D. I dont know when it will stop. I have to move out one day if it doesnt. Because its sick to see someone so interested in a car that is a serious POS. I wish he would just save his money, buy a newer civic si or integra. But, No instead of saving his money, as soon as he gets $500, he blows it on slicks for his 1988 accord, momo steering wheels, and tons of other useless mods.

:sigh:

HELP ME!!!!!

[ June 11, 2004, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: BirdOfPrey01 ]

I agree 100%, but think of it from his point of view.

"Dude, I just got this Viper, why do you waste all your money modding that POS Camaro V6? OMG THAT THING HAS 50k MILES ON IT! 3.8L V6? HAHAHAHAHAHA Chevy sucks!!!1!!"

To each his own. Just to clarify, also, I can see the error in his ways (and I think he might need just a tad bit of help) trying to mod a car that old..if that thing hits a speed bump wrong it'll probably shatter into a thousand pieces. Good luck, keep trying to pull him from the dark side [img]smile.gif[/img] .
    <b>1996 Camaro Z28 M6 Convertible</b> Not stock (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055334\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Wrecked, 3/4/06)</i><br /><b>1995 Camaro 3.4L</b> (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/602057\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Sold, 8/05)</i>

Comment

He needs to stop drivin your g/f's car. WTF! Take the f-ingkeys from him.
      I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Rune, I agree, but, I wouldnt care what car he modified, it could be a pinto or tercel, for all i care. But the car is not at all in good condition.

The car is rusted, badly, all around. The trunk is rusting through. It's got way too many miles for power mods. It needs a new suspension. Yet he spends hours and lots of money on pointless mods that wont do much if anything. It's so much rice.

If he was modifying a 2000 civic SI for power and performance, I would be 100% behind him. But he adds crap, and gets so excited over... a steering wheel, a wing, a body kit. And frankly, IMO, its not worth a penny. If he had a 2000 civic SI and he was trying to turbocharge it. Hell yea, its worth it. But this car is ready for the bone yard. It's on its last legs. It's no where near the condition my car is in.

Its not like if he owned a viper and I owned a v6 camaro, like you stated. It has nothing to do with the make or model of his car.

His car is in terrible shape. It will not hold for anything else but point A to point B.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't mean it exactly how it came out like that, but people can get blinded by the mod bug.
          <b>1996 Camaro Z28 M6 Convertible</b> Not stock (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055334\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Wrecked, 3/4/06)</i><br /><b>1995 Camaro 3.4L</b> (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/602057\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Sold, 8/05)</i>

Comment

It's like taking pride in a ripped up T-shirt you might own, constantly washing it, trying not to get it dirty, taking it off before eating a meal. Ya know [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Its just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune:
              I agree 100%, but think of it from his point of view.

"Dude, I just got this Viper, why do you waste all your money modding that POS Camaro V6? OMG THAT THING HAS 50k MILES ON IT! 3.8L V6? HAHAHAHAHAHA Chevy sucks!!!1!!"

To each his own. Just to clarify, also, I can see the error in his ways (and I think he might need just a tad bit of help) trying to mod a car that old..if that thing hits a speed bump wrong it'll probably shatter into a thousand pieces. Good luck, keep trying to pull him from the dark side [img]smile.gif[/img] .
              That's exactly the reason I don't mod my v6. I respect people who put money into their rides, but personally I think it's a waste of time to spend thousands on v6 with compromise of reliability and still be slower or at the same level as v8. Especially given the fact that v8 costs only few thousands more than v6.

Comment

Well, ka50, I only spent 6,000, for this car. V6 or not its a camaro. And the 3800 series II engine's are dirt cheap, the 4l60e transmissions are a dime a dozen. You can buy them for around 50-100$

Rear ends for our cars are dirt cheap, ebay always sells full rear ends off used cars, usually 200-300$ dollars.

LT1 is cool but I don't care for it right now. If i was going with a V8, I'd rather have an Turbo LS1, which is way out of my range.

Ka50, also you know whats funny? It doesnt matter what car you mod. It's extremely easy to get a civic, accord, S/C regal, into the 13 and 12's

You can buy a Suzuki swift, in totally good condition, build the bottom end and turbocharge it, 200-250 horsepower in that little 1500 pound car will make it very fast.

We have quite a few 12 second civics in my city and they are scary little cars. The stock Vette guys get big surprises.

Comment

What kind of job are you looking for?

ka50: Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated! - Is this a quote by someone else, or did you make it up? I love it, and would like to use it sometimes.
                  1996 3.8 Firebird with some mods

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOfPrey01:
                    Ka50, also you know whats funny? It doesnt matter what car you mod. It's extremely easy to get a civic, accord, S/C regal, into the 13 and 12's
                    Bravo to BirdOfPrey01 for being a car-enthusiast. Funny thing was, I didn't know about the S/C Regals until a month ago and I'm still trying to get my hands on one...
                    Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOfPrey01:
                      Well, ka50, I only spent 6,000, for this car. V6 or not its a camaro. And the 3800 series II engine's are dirt cheap, the 4l60e transmissions are a dime a dozen. You can buy them for around 50-100$

Rear ends for our cars are dirt cheap, ebay always sells full rear ends off used cars, usually 200-300$ dollars.

LT1 is cool but I don't care for it right now. If i was going with a V8, I'd rather have an Turbo LS1, which is way out of my range.

You can buy a Suzuki swift, in totally good condition, build the bottom end and turbocharge it, 200-250 horsepower in that little 1500 pound car will make it very fast.

We have quite a few 12 second civics in my city and they are scary little cars. The stock Vette guys get big surprises.
                      Hey, of course it's ez to make any car go faster. But like I said, when inline-4 pushing 12's, what kind of risk is there to blow the motor?
                      I mean, it's not that hard to make 3.8 go fast either, with nitrious or boost, but again, the more you squeeze the displacement, the more there's a chance of something failing. I mean it's no issue when you got 2 cars or can afford to spend money and have your own garage and knowledge, but personally, I don't have that many resources. I wish I had my own garage and could afford this kind of stuff... but hey, if I could, I'd pick a better platform - like LS1 F-body, vette or GTO.

Comment

Originally posted by piercedan:
                        What kind of job are you looking for?

ka50: Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated! - Is this a quote by someone else, or did you make it up? I love it, and would like to use it sometimes.
                        I got it off of someone's signature in bodybuilding forum. It's not mine and yeh, you can use it if you want [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

when he is at work, change his jets on the nitrous to about a 120 shot. when he uses it, no more pistons and he will have to fix it or sell it.
                          2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Originally posted by Silv6:
                            when he is at work, change his jets on the nitrous to about a 120 shot. when he uses it, no more pistons and he will have to fix it or sell it.
                            [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] Bad Silv6, BAD! But ohhhh so funny! :D
                            Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Most people do it for the "street cred". Cause everyone knows its doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile winning is winning. If your car is elite your elite. Ahhhhhhh.
                              1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X