Starcraft...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleicvitriol:
    I like Starcraft, but I'm all about RED ALERT 2 BABY!!! Command and Conquer that is.

The game is old but it's still really fun. The original company Westwood/EA/whoever they are now doesn't support it with online game servers anymore, but if you just look up XWIS you ought to be able to find the program they use.

Also if you look you can easily find a no-cd crack which will let you play without sticking the CD in there. Game boots up tons faster, loads the files normally found on the CD faster, and lets you preserve your CD [img]tongue.gif[/img]

It's dirt cheap nowadays... if you like Starcraft... definately check out this game.
    Red Alert 2 was great. I used to always play with friends across the street. Before my Everquest addiction I used to get into Warcraft and Age of the Empires. I've actually been playing AoE 2 every once and awhile. Zone.com supports it. If anyone ever wants to play some AoE 2 or even Red Alert 2 (I think we can play with a direct link) I'd be game.
    [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Terran + Fire + Plus Medics = strongest units early in the game.

Medics and Firebats will kill zealots in seconds.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X