I hate being sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate being sick

Dammit ive been sick for 6 days, and the thing that bothers me is in 6 days i havent got any better or gotten any worse. its just stayed the same sore throat, fever and cough. Ive missed 4 dasy of work cause of this **** i wish it would do something, i took nyquil-nothing, dayquil-nothing, advil cold- nothing. I went to the doctor and he told me to get rest and it will go away, well its not dammit. ive never ever been sick in the summer. ****ing gypsy's and their curses
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

You're not sleeping...so it won't go away. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

ever tried zinc lozenges?

Comment

There is nothing straight Vodka can't cure
        Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

he doenst drink anymore. get well man.
          2000 FIREBIRD NBM<br />Thanks to:<br />TSP, ZZP, TCI, Comp Cam, Whisper, GM, Lakewood, TrafficJamz Car Audio,HP Tuner, Alterstart, texas drivetrain and performance, BMR<br /><br />1990 BLUE CAMARO RS<br />1980 z28 <br /><br />venom-vi vice president

Comment

get well. you need to just do what you doc said. rest
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X