This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn mattsv6

dude. any word on shipping my heads back to me? i know you been busy and all. but really how long does it take to box up a set of heads and have your company send them out (i know you do that - your boss told me.) -- you have my shipping address too.

id really like to see what your port job will do for my setup -- its been a coupla years since i gave em to you too man. whats the hold up?

-R

p.s. this has nothign to do with FFF - just between matt and myself. so dont take anything out on Tiago.

[ July 16, 2004, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Russell ]

hybrid - \'\'hI-br&d - The offspring of a cross between species.
    Co-Founder West Coast F-Bodies
    West Coast F-Bodies Car Club - WCFB Message Board

years? :eek:

Comment

weird...
      New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

years? as in more than 1 year??? I'd be pissed if I sent someone something and I didnt get it back in over a year. [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]

Comment

thats some incredible patience you got
          Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

yea it is - i've been after him to send them back ever since he said he ported them and they were done. hes been neglecting to do so. and today when i called his shop, his boss held the phone to his(bosses) chest and asked matt if he "was there to talk to russell"!!!

i better get those heads back soon.

[ July 16, 2004, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: Russell ]

Comment

ttt

edit--imma keep bumping this new till i get my heads sent to the address i gave him.

[ July 16, 2004, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Russell ]

Comment

here i'll bump it too... TTT

what an a-hole
                ~Jessica~<br />Office Manager @ <a href=\"http://www.fbodycentral.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.fbodycentral.com</a> <br />2001 Firebird GT NBM, A4<br /> <a href=\"http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://fbodyqueen.tripod.com/<

Comment

TTT keep this going.
                  -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Sorry 'bout your luck, I assume e-mail hasn't worked for you. Try contacting the admins.
                    www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      6 hours ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X