Clear All

• OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ultimate girl of all time... [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    - She drives a 2002 White Ws6 Trans Am
    - She runs 11's down the drag strip NA
    - She is one hott brunette
    - She has a $5000 custom sound system
    [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] - She hates mustangs

After I got done wiping the drool off her hood, I fell in love. There is a party tomorrow night and she will attend. Bad thing is though, one of my friends is seriously macking on her, i dont care, i will win. ;)

[ August 18, 2004, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: Dimi B. ]
    \"Objects in mirror no longer matter\"

give her the shocker!

:shocker:

we DEFINATELY need a 'shocker' graemlin

Comment

SHES MINE! I DROPPED HER! So where is she again?
      <b>1996 Camaro Z28 M6 Convertible</b> Not stock (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055334\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Wrecked, 3/4/06)</i><br /><b>1995 Camaro 3.4L</b> (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/602057\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Sold, 8/05)</i>

Comment

holy ****, you're in mansfield?! my dad's girlfriend is moving in with us, she lives there. she owns a store called "jilly juction" or something like that. sells stuff for the home and whatnot. ever heard of it?

maybe i'll have to check out mansfield more closely. [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
        1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Haha, back off! back off i say! She is mine.
          I never heard of that store j downey50. If you ever are around, let me know so we can hang out or something. We were talking about our turn ons and she asked me what mine were, and I said a hott girl with a hott car that likes to race. Which im sure all of you guys that its a turn on which applies to you.
          \"Objects in mirror no longer matter\"

Comment

man, thats all every guy needs, a girlfriend who can show them up in the garage :shakeshead:
            RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
              man, thats all every guy needs, a girlfriend who can show them up in the garage :shakeshead:
              I was thinking the SAME thing. Although, that would be cool to date a car girl. I rather have the prissy type that just nods when I talk cars to her - and that's what I have. I did, however, teach her to point out Fbody's that are driving along with booing every Mustang she sees. [img]smile.gif[/img]
              2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by epic:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                I was thinking the SAME thing. Although, that would be cool to date a car girl. I rather have the prissy type that just nods when I talk cars to her - and that's what I have. I did, however, teach her to point out Fbody's that are driving along with booing every Mustang she sees. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]TOTALLY agree. :D

Thats what I have too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Dimi B.:
                  Haha, back off! back off i say! She is mine.
                  I never heard of that store j downey50. If you ever are around, let me know so we can hang out or something.
                  hm... in a few weeks maybe i'll be heading down there to help pack up some stuff and help her move up here. it'll probably be a while. gotta sell her house and all that.
                  1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X