No announcement yet.

Peeping Tom:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And my sister is 21.. and for all you that want to know if she's hot... hahaha, go ahead and respectfully try to hit on her, i'll laugh my *** off as she turns all you guys down. .. oh, and she drives a 2000 Camaro.

(ahh, just set myself up for so many sister jokes)
    wouldnt you get jelous if we all start hitting on her? I mean you admit she's hot ;)

you said it yourself, you set yourself up
    RedlineVSix

Comment

In Burma during WW2, Japanese troops would stick a bamboo sliver into the penis and light it.

Comment

Japanese troops would stick a bamboo sliver into the penis and light it.
        :squeezes legs togeather: that sent shivers up my spine
        RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />And my sister is 21.. and for all you that want to know if she's hot... hahaha, go ahead and respectfully try to hit on her, i'll laugh my *** off as she turns all you guys down. .. oh, and she drives a 2000 Camaro.

(ahh, just set myself up for so many sister jokes)
          wouldnt you get jelous if we all start hitting on her? I mean you admit she's hot ;)

you said it yourself, you set yourself up
          </font>[/QUOTE]Why would I get jealous? ... it's not like she's mine...

Check my profile, I don't live in Alabama
          2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
          Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Japanese troops would stick a bamboo sliver into the penis and light it.
            :squeezes legs togeather: that sent shivers up my spine </font>[/QUOTE]Another favorite was to pour water down your throat until you were full. Then they would jump on your stomach. Nice guys those Imperial Army troops were.

Comment

an think that happened a half an hour away from me. i live in such a great part of OH
              Ben<br /><br />1995 White/Black 3.4L<br />As far away from stock as possible<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=288292\" target=\"_blank\">My Site!!!</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">RedLineV6</a><br />Rebuild and 3.4 T70 Turbo is complete<br />Details to come....

Comment

Another favorite was to pour water down your throat until you were full. Then they would jump on your stomach. Nice guys those Imperial Army troops were.
                thats no where near as bad as burning bamboo dick
                RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner:
                  They should bring this guy into a little room with a hooker and get him excited, then a bunch of guys restrain him while another guy proceeds to put a hot glass pipe into his penis..... then break it.
                  Do you have this fantasy often?
                  00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

quote:
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    thats no where near as bad as burning bamboo dick
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really agree with that
                    99 WS6
                    13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                    tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Meanwhile, police said that citizens should not take matters into their own hands

"To take matters into their own hands like they did was just way, way beyond reason," North Royalton Detective Jay Drake said.
                      This is a load of bull! We have every right to take matters into our own hands. I think 9-11 showed us all that we must take matters into our own hands sometimes. That guy could have raped some little girl the next day for all we know. That guy would not have had his a$$ kick if he was not doing what he was doing. I would have done the same thing. You mess with my family and you get dropped. [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                      White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

I'd be willing to bet that this guy will have problems having kids in the future. :rolleyes:

Totally unnecessary.
                        www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

bwhahahaha. That was great! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                          -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X