I finally bought a truck.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally bought a truck.....

picked it up last friday...01' Tahoe 43,000 miles 4x4, black, loaded, power everything, with leather.....Im keeping the camaro, just taking the insurance off of it for the time being....Ill post some pics up soon, but you guys wont be seeing me around here as much anymore.....I now finally have time to swap a decent V8 into the car now that I have something else to drive...Ill post pics up soon....but now I need to find some places to go offroading and some web sites to fix the truck up a little bit.....if any of you know some please list em, would be greatly appreciated ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

sweet, welcome to the world of trucks :D

www.pickupsplus.com is where i get my truck accessories. I'm not sure of any chevy specific sites though.

Post some pics of it when you get a chance.

Enjoy, I love the feeling of being up higher than everyone else on the road even more than I like being lower than everyone in the vette.
    RedlineVSix

Comment

Trucks rule.... congrats.

Check out www.gm-trucks.com and www.fullsizechevy.com Lots of cool guys on both sites.
      <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

cool, thanks for the links ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X