This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've GOT pRoblems

Well where should i start. . . ok. . . I'm throwing 2 codes. P0151 o2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 2 Sensor 1) and the P0650 Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Control Circuit Malfunction. My left blinker is out, but the bulb is perfect its just extremely dim you can only see the filiment (or w/e its called lit a tad). And theres either barely any power going to my windshield wipers or the w/w motor is going. I took it 2 my buddy's uncle's garage and their clueless. So i guess its off to the dealership :rape: :mad: unless you guys kno wwhat the hell is up w/my car. I really dont wanna take it to the dealership.
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

With the weird spelling in the topic I thought you meant mental problems LOL

Do you have a volt meter?

I would check the volts coming out of the battery and the amps out of the alternator.
    <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

umm check the relay for the turn signals, check voltage at the builb. same with the wipers
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Don't forget the whole "posting in the wrong forum" problem.

The O2 thing probably belongs in intake/exhaust while the rest might belong in gen tech. I'll be some of them have been covered before. Good luck.
        www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X